The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... (/showthread.php?tid=405)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - QuiDormit - 09-03-2010

(08-03-2010, 11:48 PM)Valaro Wrote: I have to admit sixxth your a just a core of information lol < No sarcasm is in this sentence

Every time a new thread is created you always have something cool to put in. Do you just go through every site with The Matrix in it for us? Tongue

Yeah I noticed that the site was down too. If they were planning something new wouldn't they go a similar route like Monoliths site did? Like "This site is Quarantined" only instead put something like "New look site Coming Soon" or something like that? Maybe there just sick of The Matrix franchise now and are sort of getting rid of it piece by piece?

I doubt it.

Who says that they're planning anything within the next year... hell within the next decade?

If you don't want to draw attention to what you're doing, you clear the scene, not leave it up and bring attention to it by calling it "quarantined."

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - HD_Morpheus - 09-03-2010

I was curious, so asked them directly (little contact form at the bottom).
No answer yet (maybe never) tho.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Othinn - 09-03-2010

I can understand them sweeping away older content (though it's sad to see that). But I still find it odd that they'd shut down the site for the Matrix trilogy Blu-ray collection, since that is the most recent Matrix-related release.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Sixxth - 09-03-2010

(08-03-2010, 11:48 PM)Valaro Wrote: I have to admit sixxth your a just a core of information lol < No sarcasm is in this sentence

Every time a new thread is created you always have something cool to put in. Do you just go through every site with The Matrix in it for us? Tongue

Yeah I noticed that the site was down too. If they were planning something new wouldn't they go a similar route like Monoliths site did? Like "This site is Quarantined" only instead put something like "New look site Coming Soon" or something like that? Maybe there just sick of The Matrix franchise now and are sort of getting rid of it piece by piece?

Smile Im a bit obsessed with the Matrix and MxO, and all things/people connected to it. I pick up this information from a lot of sources. I rarely posted on the main boards back when MxO was live, too much drama there (and maybe its still around from time to time Smile ). The core group of EMU'rs are mostly as obsessed as me it seems, so if I think its something cool, Ill post.

(09-03-2010, 10:35 AM)Othinn Wrote: I can understand them sweeping away older content (though it's sad to see that). But I still find it odd that they'd shut down the site for the Matrix trilogy Blu-ray collection, since that is the most recent Matrix-related release.

Agreed, and based on the Matrix movie marathons shown in the U.S. lately, would still be good for marketing. Strange.....

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Valaro - 09-03-2010

Hmm Warner are a funny bunch of people. Morpheus I wouldnt count on them replying, Myself and a few others have contacted them regarding different aspects of the franchise and as yet, no reply.

I think its a safe bet that they are clearing up The Matrix, most likley due to the fact that the site traffic is probably next to nothing. Sad Funny seeing what The Matrix has become. A pack of fans doing their best to pick up and use what ever is left over of Warner's doings...

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Synapze777 - 09-03-2010

I guess every image showing someone actually fighting their Illuminati controlled world view can't be tolerated.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - cloudwolf - 09-03-2010

If they ever release a new Matrix film it'll be directed by Tim Burton and not live up to hype. True story.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - QuiDormit - 10-03-2010

(09-03-2010, 11:54 PM)cloudwolf Wrote: If they ever release a new Matrix film it'll be directed by Tim Burton and not live up to hype. True story.

And wherever there's Tim Burton, there's Johnny Depp.

Depp as Neo and Helena Bonham Carter as Trinity. The creepiest Matrix EVAR.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Sixxth - 10-03-2010

(10-03-2010, 02:44 PM)QuiDormit Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 11:54 PM)cloudwolf Wrote: If they ever release a new Matrix film it'll be directed by Tim Burton and not live up to hype. True story.

And wherever there's Tim Burton, there's Johnny Depp.

Depp as Neo and Helena Bonham Carter as Trinity. The creepiest Matrix EVAR.

Creepy wasnt the word I was thinking of.......

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Twaggy - 11-03-2010

nah if Tim was involved, it would have some dead bride bird....