The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... (/showthread.php?tid=405)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - MrWizardGTFO4Mhere - 20-03-2010

I liked the Ultimate Matrix blu-ray website. Don't know the reason why it has disappeared, but share the hope with other players regarding the possibility of a new additions to Matrix universe in the future Smile

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - monstercam - 23-03-2010

Man, makes me feel old thinking that some day if not today you ask kids about the matrix and they wonder what the matrix is....sad day for us all.....lol

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - nighthawk7000 - 23-03-2010

(23-03-2010, 03:15 AM)monstercam Wrote: Man, makes me feel old thinking that some day if not today you ask kids about the matrix and they wonder what the matrix is....sad day for us all.....lol

Uhggg.....That will be the day.

Oh yeah. 100th post Big Grin

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - MrWizardGTFO4Mhere - 24-03-2010

I will be pretty jeleous of the kids, watching the trilogy for a first time is a mind-blowing experience! I remember watching Matrix Reloaded for the first time, never again had the same feeling. Spectacular.

RE: Uh oh ... Looks like it's gone ... - Othinn - 27-03-2010

*Mumbles.* I just had a dream where the official Matrix site was back with a new URL and a bit of a facelift, along with some new content and a Links section that listed my site amongst tons of other Matrix sites. I woke up just as I was about to post the good news to this very forum.

Not funny, brain. Not funny at all. -_-