The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MXO total conversion? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Documentation (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Client Side (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: MXO total conversion? (/showthread.php?tid=421)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: MXO total conversion? - Synapze777 - 20-03-2010

simply no RXU.. no! Big Grin

RE: MXO total conversion? - The Trainman - 20-03-2010

congratulations, another simple answer said long

RE: MXO total conversion? - xmagnusx - 20-03-2010

I want interlock in farmville.......

RE: MXO total conversion? - Acid-NN-9 - 20-03-2010

what is the format for the models?
for the textures is the "same" header of dds but dont work in all on them

RE: MXO total conversion? - Valaro - 22-03-2010

Im sorry isnt trainman spamming? Becasue Ive yet to see anything relevant to an actual thread.

Thank you for the answers however sarcastic they may have been

RE: MXO total conversion? - The Trainman - 22-03-2010

valaro, i will put this simply so that you will understand, ur a twat. what have you said that was 'relevant' to this thread? this thread was as useless as you are and the fact that you actually wanted this question answered after night, qui, bay and I had answered the question goes to show how little you actually know about any of this. my 15 year old daughter knows more. troll moar plz

RE: MXO total conversion? - arvidbert96 - 03-04-2010

(22-03-2010, 03:48 AM)The Trainman Wrote: valaro, i will put this simply so that you will understand, ur a twat. what have you said that was 'relevant' to this thread? this thread was as useless as you are and the fact that you actually wanted this question answered after night, qui, bay and I had answered the question goes to show how little you actually know about any of this. my 15 year old daughter knows more. troll moar plz

it's really hilarious that a grown up man who have a 15 yr old daughter trolls. lewl

RE: MXO total conversion? - The Trainman - 04-04-2010

its really hilarious that you need to cup valaro's testes in your hands just to stay warm at night

RE: MXO total conversion? - arvidbert96 - 05-04-2010

getting a little pissed of eh? you know what? piss off, everybody hates you, just leave

RE: MXO total conversion? - QuiDormit - 05-04-2010

For fucks sake.

It's one thing to make fun of people for being stupid / not reading / not paying attention / completely ignoring the sign on the wall telling them what to do / being oblivious / drooling all over themselves / peeing their pants, but this is getting out of hand.