The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... (/showthread.php?tid=435)

Pages: 1 2

Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Ra2za - 25-03-2010

Well Herrrooo!

A glimmer of curiosity and the withdrawls of a addict has drawn me to see if an emulator had been created yet and then I found this little gold nugget of hope and some very familiar faces.

I am still waiting on my new XPS System and then I will be looking into this further.

But in the meantime...

HEEEEEYYYY F*CKKKKERRRSSS!!!!

And hope you didnt miss me tooo much Tongue

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - nighthawk7000 - 25-03-2010

Hehe, long time no see Ra2za Smile.

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - QuiDormit - 25-03-2010

(25-03-2010, 02:38 AM)Ra2za Wrote: Well Herrrooo!

A glimmer of curiosity and the withdrawls of a addict has drawn me to see if an emulator had been created yet and then I found this little gold nugget of hope and some very familiar faces.

I am still waiting on my new XPS System and then I will be looking into this further.

But in the meantime...

HEEEEEYYYY F*CKKKKERRRSSS!!!!

And hope you didnt miss me tooo much Tongue

Specifically, I don't miss the ridiculous gimmick of posting your last line in red.

It doesn't add anything to your posts except an over-inflated sense of self-worth.

That said, welcome.

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Ra2za - 25-03-2010

haha that cut deep! Wink
What can I say habit!

So just a quickie before I read all the forums.

Is there a community in this emulator? I havent heard much about it since the theory days before MXO closed down.

Mucho respect
Wink
Hey Nighthawk should have known you would be here. Somethings never change nothing gets past you Smile
Hows it going?

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Synapze777 - 25-03-2010

Not the only one around here, Razza... Wink

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Valaro - 26-03-2010

Theres a community yup.

Two. tmoemu.tk and mxoemu.info the one your on now. Two projects working towards the exact same goal welcome aboard! Big Grin Lets see more red Wink

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Machete - 26-03-2010

Welcome back! Smile

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - nighthawk7000 - 27-03-2010

(25-03-2010, 08:37 PM)Ra2za Wrote: haha that cut deep! Wink
What can I say habit!

So just a quickie before I read all the forums.

Is there a community in this emulator? I havent heard much about it since the theory days before MXO closed down.

Mucho respect
Wink
Hey Nighthawk should have known you would be here. Somethings never change nothing gets past you Smile
Hows it going?

Pretty good, just waiting for MxOE to get up from its crawl and begin the walk.

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Ra2za - 27-03-2010

hi Synapze and everyone. Wow alot of familiar faces here.

So is there anything special I need to do to access the emulator or can I download and play?

Im not very tech clever
Cheers

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - nighthawk7000 - 27-03-2010

(27-03-2010, 04:16 PM)Ra2za Wrote: hi Synapze and everyone. Wow alot of familiar faces here.

So is there anything special I need to do to access the emulator or can I download and play?

Im not very tech clever
Cheers

There's a post about it somewhere...I'll post link when I find it (for now, and for the future, I suggest you browse around a bit more before asking, some people on this forum really don't like it when people ask questions that have been previously answered).

It essentially boils down to downloading the normal MxO client, then installing some files from this website, and asking rajkosto for an account on the server. I suggest you look at the official instructions though (as soon as I find them).

***EDIT***
Links!
MxO client (in case you don't have it): http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-64.html
This post for info on files needed to connect to emulator server: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-361.html