The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... (/showthread.php?tid=435)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Defined - 13-05-2010

Hey Ra2za....a familiure ID that is for sure you may aslo remember Gebsy and or Sinsbefallen....or DOE( DefenderOfEarth ) I was Defined ... how are you, this is also a glimmer of hope but I just am not sure it will ever be more than a local install for a local run around but where there is light there is hope. It is a tall order to tryp and salvage this game there is a lot to it ....how the hell are you anyway !! :-)
(25-03-2010, 02:38 AM)Ra2za Wrote: Well Herrrooo!

A glimmer of curiosity and the withdrawls of a addict has drawn me to see if an emulator had been created yet and then I found this little gold nugget of hope and some very familiar faces.

I am still waiting on my new XPS System and then I will be looking into this further.

But in the meantime...

HEEEEEYYYY F*CKKKKERRRSSS!!!!

And hope you didnt miss me tooo much Tongue

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - xmagnusx - 15-05-2010

boo.......

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - zionner - 17-05-2010

Hi Ra2za ^^

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - Rxu - 23-05-2010

Yeah, were all here...and there. Patience has proven to be our greatest virtue as a collective, greater than our own affiliations in the scheme of things.

Welcome...

RE: Well Well Well.... What do we have here... - eldaom - 24-05-2010

/russdance /russdance /russdance

Excellent work here folks, im made up to see that an Emulator for this great game exists, I know progress is slow but it'll be interesting to see what can be acheived in later months. Cool

I tip my hat to you all... oh yeah and....

/orangutan

-eldaom