The Matrix Online Server Emulator
OMG - can this be real ?! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: OMG - can this be real ?! (/showthread.php?tid=438)

OMG - can this be real ?! - Toutatis - 26-03-2010

I'm either dreaming or you guys are really going to bring MxO back to life .. (please, please let it be the latter !) Big Grin

I see a few familiar names about the place too - boy have I missed this community.

RE: OMG - can this be real ?! - RedEyeKakashi - 26-03-2010

*Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*

RE: OMG - can this be real ?! - nighthawk7000 - 26-03-2010

(26-03-2010, 05:27 PM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: *Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*

Made me lol.

Welcome to the community mate.

RE: OMG - can this be real ?! - Toutatis - 26-03-2010

(26-03-2010, 05:27 PM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: *Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*

lol Blush

I've just downloaded the patched client.. oooohh am I looking forward to this Cool

Quote: Welcome to the community mate.

thanks - looking forward to seeing a few of you in-game (fingers crossed) Wink

RE: OMG - can this be real ?! - Neopill - 26-03-2010

I recognize your RSi, what is your handle.

(notice the "is" and not "was)

hehe, welcome to the MxOe