The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Wouldn't it be nice if... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Wouldn't it be nice if... (/showthread.php?tid=442)

Wouldn't it be nice if... - nighthawk7000 - 27-03-2010

We had a stickied post somewhere telling new users where to find information for account setup, client download/configuration for the test server?

I've seen to many users have to be individually told how to do this, and ripped a new one for not looking for this info themselves. However, as I looked through the forum to help an old friend of mine, I thought it might be more efficient if we had this information in one location (along with a reminder that this forum is for the development of server software, and it is not this forums responsibility to actively run a server, and the current server everyone is using is strictly for testing).

RE: Wouldn't it be nice if... - azarazamataz - 27-03-2010

I guess so... But if they couldn't find the stickied post telling users where to find all this information then the hole rippage will be a lot more intense...

Just sayin'

RE: Wouldn't it be nice if... - nighthawk7000 - 27-03-2010

(27-03-2010, 09:51 PM)azarazamataz Wrote: I guess so... But if they couldn't find the stickied post telling users where to find all this information then the hole rippage will be a lot more intense...

Just sayin'

This is true, but I still think it would be helpful to the non ignorant new members. Also, it would make it easier for us to direct n00bs to the right place.

RE: Wouldn't it be nice if... - RedEyeKakashi - 28-03-2010

yeah, that makes sense to me. =D