The Matrix Online Server Emulator
yo - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: yo (/showthread.php?tid=443)

yo - Riseke - 28-03-2010

hi guys! i have not been able to play for a while, last thing i did was where u have ur own stand alone client and run around to the matrix music and stuff! was fun! but i was reading around and looks like they got it so u can actualy meet other people now? thats cool! what time are most of yall on? i am in Eastern time. i just wanted to make sure i got the procedures right..
ok so first i
1. login the standalone client and use the dermo clothing tool and fit my char the way i want, and then PM the numbers, user name, pass etc to raj?

2. then i download http://mxoemu.info/RealityTest.zip and paste it in mymxo folder and run the new .bat file.

3. and login with the user/pass that raj gives me

and cool i can chat with all my green friends! so i heard that u can chat and talk to anyone anywhere? or is it like it used to be where u gota be within a certain area to chat with other people! also i heard there were some parties going on! dang i feel sad that i missed em Sad lookin forward to catching up though! and to find each other in game yall mostly just use the teleport me and meet up at same coordinates?

cool thanks

RE: yo - juku155 - 29-03-2010

i jackd into lolchar serevr but noone onlien and u cant change clothes ...

RE: yo - QuiDormit - 29-03-2010

Right.

You are accessing the standalone server, but with other people. Can't do more than emote, chat, teleport (which is new functionality built in by Rajko), and look around. Can't change districts, can't change clothes, can't equip weapons, can't fight, can't jump (well, you can jump, but you won't see the animation), can't hyperjump, can't change loadouts... I could go on, but suffice to say that things are sort of clipped for now.

There's not a lot to do, so not a lot of people bother jacking in, I don't think. I know I don't have the free time these days.