The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Morpheus is right - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Morpheus is right (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Morpheus is right - AgentWill - 06-04-2010

He said Rajkosto is going to leave the Emulator and don't upgrade it.... ¿
And it's happening so...
Fuck you Rajkosto and your ballsucker NeoVII =]
GuillermoLosa.

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 06-04-2010

So maybe some people understand why the project is splitted up and why we do our own.

If you see the history of the project and of rajko, you see that rajko has paused his project several times.
But how can you be sure that he pause his project ? - Well its easy Smile

1. Last Commit on 4th March (and this commit was an item list , the commits before was item list too..so nothing from rajko itself).
2. If you have rajko in msn , ask him what he is doing on mxo atm or what the satus is ...i bet you will get an answer similiar like "duuurrrr...let me alone with" , "i dont know mxo anymore", "fuck mxo" or something..same has happen short time after august last year as morpheus asked him.

Btw. HD Project Status will be updated from time 2 time. Atm we have redone Auth and i am moving to Margin atm.

Morpheus is making a new World Server in C++ (not reallity, an own one from scratch) and progress is good for the actually state (Encryption/Decryption works and he is moving forward).

We need some more time atm, cause we want to be 100% independent from reality code...but we are on a good way.
Only thing that is missing is the Margin Server and that worldserver is on a status level from the v2 version.

RE: Morpheus is right - QuiDormit - 06-04-2010

I find this thread incredibly humorous.

RE: Morpheus is right - Gerik - 06-04-2010

Who cares lol

No one said you had to stay and waiting for another update, he's also not being paid or anything for this, so I don't see why you need to be crying on the forums because he hasn't done anything. If you want it done faster, get off your fat ass, go learn the required information to do this and do it yourself.

RE: Morpheus is right - MajTom - 06-04-2010

(06-04-2010, 06:32 AM)Gerik Wrote: Who cares lol

No one said you had to stay and waiting for another update, he's also not being paid or anything for this, so I don't see why you need to be crying on the forums because he hasn't done anything. If you want it done faster, get off your fat ass, go learn the required information to do this and do it yourself.
true

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Morpheus - 06-04-2010

Honestly, i dont care about nor want it to be stopped.
We'r not in McDonalds vs Burger King nor Pepsi vs Coke war.

We work, he works/worked and that's all that matters to me.
Not as always, but i approve Gerik's statement. We got no salary, hence no need to do updates/upgrades every day/week/month.

And if rajkosto wanted to abandon/stop the project, he could just turn off the test server, close the forum or both, and you still got both (i think).

No need to be unpolite and express fucking statements to anyone though.

Morpheus and Neo's little acolyte banned a few people from this forum from going over there and yet they can't stop poking their fucking noses in again and again over here.

"Hi, we're better because we actually hang out on the boards imo lol."

For fuck's sake, act like adults and stay away. Rajko sure as hell isn't trolling your boards telling people how awesome he is and how crappy you are. You don't add anything to the conversation. Go away.

Most of the time your "neutral" posts are thinly veiled attacks.

Neo Wrote:But how can you be sure that he pause his project ? - Well its easy Smile

1. Last Commit on 4th March (and this commit was an item list , the commits before was item list too..so nothing from rajko itself).
2. If you have rajko in msn , ask him what he is doing on mxo atm or what the satus is ...i bet you will get an answer similiar like "duuurrrr...let me alone with" , "i dont know mxo anymore", "fuck mxo" or something..same has happen short time after august last year as morpheus asked him.

I get it. Rajko told you guys to fuck off a bunch of times. Great. Grand. Wonderful. Now take a hike.

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 06-04-2010

ok QuiDormit, well you are a little bit right with it , and i want excuse me for the posts the were not neutral and could be interpreted as "flame wars" or something Big Grin .

Yeah i think i sometimes forgot the goal , that the goal is to build a emulator, and that it doesnt care who made it or who made it not or that it doesnt make sense at all who made it.

So have fun at the chatting testserver and good luck with mxoe ^^.

(06-04-2010, 02:06 PM)HD_Neo Wrote: So have fun at the chatting testserver and good luck with mxoe ^^.

Thanks, but I don't go on the test server any more, and since I'm banned at your lovely place of worship, I'm just going to let MxO go and die the undignified death that it had died and move on with life.

I'll still lurk, of course, and maybe even change my mind once a project has been completed, but I doubt it.

RE: Morpheus is right - cloudwolf - 21-04-2010

MxO. Serious Business.