The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Morpheus is right - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Morpheus is right (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Morpheus is right - rajkosto - 22-04-2010

i have better things to do than to entertain you people
so everyone go bother hardlinedreams people from now on

RE: Morpheus is right - Maq1017 - 22-04-2010

Agreed.. this kinda thread is just counter productive. Whatever happens with any emu, we're in debt to those that have and continue to work hard on it...

Thank goodness a lot of people here do appreciate the hard work people have put in, whether it be Raj's dev, Qui Dormit's work on the clothing CSV and all those that have done research.

Maybe this thread can be locked?

(22-04-2010, 05:13 AM)rajkosto Wrote: i have better things to do than to entertain you people
so everyone go bother hardlinedreams people from now on

RE: Morpheus is right - ShaoX - 23-04-2010

Locked and destroyed. RaJ is failure within his own design.

God Bless, Rot in fucking hell.

RE: Morpheus is right - The Trainman - 23-04-2010

isn't it hard for u to speak with all those cauks in ur mouth?

RE: Morpheus is right - arvidbert96 - 23-04-2010

(23-04-2010, 08:04 AM)The Trainman Wrote: isn't it hard for u to speak with all those cauks in ur mouth?

isn't it hard for you to spell with all your poor grammar? maybe you should consider starting school all over.

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 23-04-2010

hey dudes stay cool, its just a game guys.

Well trainman, i talked to rajko a couple of days ago and he said as we have our project, that he didnt want/need to do further dev in the project atm (thats what rajko said with "so everyone go bother hardlinedreams people from now on ").

Just as info, not flame or something. Maybe his opinion will change sometime (as it does very often in the last years, this could be possible Smile).

RE: Morpheus is right - Neopill - 23-04-2010

I miss the Matrix.

That is all.

RE: Morpheus is right - telemancer - 23-04-2010

(23-04-2010, 07:15 PM)Neopill Wrote: I miss the Matrix.

That is all.

Indeed, we all do. Looks that this has wound down and degraded into nothingness, I guess it's time to throw my chips in completely with Morpheus. Out, T

RE: Morpheus is right - Gerik - 23-04-2010

lol

Message was too short

RE: Morpheus is right - rajkosto - 24-04-2010

i don't see hardline dreams made any progress since november 2009...so...
if you miss mxo, then dont just whine but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
you have access to the sources, do whatever the hell you want with them
i already did the hard/challenging part, all that's left is a grind, which isnt interesting to me anymore
that, along with the mindset of the users, made me lose motivation to continue this thing any longer
if i kept all the sources to myself and released only binaries, as i could have done, THEN announced that i will not update anything anymore, leaving it in a unusable state and giving you no other option than to start from scratch if you want to be in mxo again, then you could rage at me all day long, but i didnt do that