The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Morpheus is right - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Morpheus is right (/showthread.php?tid=451)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Morpheus is right - chefmaster - 24-04-2010

i stay behind rajko, he doesnt have to do ANYTHING! he do it in his freetime...but on the other side is not on the spot leave the project when most people belive in him

RE: Morpheus is right - Maq1017 - 25-04-2010

My appreciation to Rajko for everything he has done, and good luck to those that are willing to try to continue MxO's legacy within Hardline Dreams. However I think this is a sad day as Raj's development was really promising and has delivered good stable code, and an amazing experience to all who miss Mara C. I fear we might never see the Matrix as we knew it again.

I only wish I had the skills to help continue this good work.

I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me..
On a following note.. Do we have anyone who would be willing to donate packets to those who would wish to help the development?

I see the main issue with anyone taking this further is having access to the packets logged, in order to help further develop the protocols.

I know Morpheus/Neo have a lot stored up, but unlike Raj's source this isn't readily available to the world, to my knowledge. Forgive me if I've missed something!

Regards,
Maq

RE: Morpheus is right - QuiDormit - 25-04-2010

I've been dying to get my hands on packets for a long time now, but Morpheus is really close-handed with them (as in, he's never given them out to anyone yet to my knowledge, and always skirts the request by saying later, or that he'll release them when he has more things up to date on his side. I don't know why that is, his reasons are his own.

As for Rajko and this project, I'm grateful for everything he's done so far, and if I can ever get my hands on them, I'll be more than happy to do the bitch work.

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 26-04-2010

As i can remember we had shared all packets that where captured from the users here.

If you need them, and you want to continue to dev reality , i have no problems to reupload them for you .

QuiDormit...the packet logs was given out to everyone , short after shut down of MxO Server , see here http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-69.html , but i see that the Link is broken, so i'll reupload it.

Quote:I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me..

I dont understand why you are thinking this Smile As we have many packet logs, the Dream can be still true....and as rajko shared his reality source everyone who love the reality project and has knowledge in c++ can do further development.

RE: Morpheus is right - Rxu - 26-04-2010

I spent plenty of time in Raj's test server and I am very appreciative of his time and work and can definitely understand how one can loose interest interest in a project like this.

I'm hoping that now with Raj's consent someone else can carry the torch and finish this project and not forget to give credit where credit is due.

RE: Morpheus is right - Maq1017 - 26-04-2010

Neo,

Thats fantastic, thank you for looking to re-upload the packets.

I also appreciate the hard work people such as yourself and Morph have put into the project, although my personal view is that the future of MxO being realistic should result in a C development and continue the good work Rajko has put in place. I'm afraid that python, although easy to develop in won't scale (and I should know in theory, I'm a performance tester by trade), but I hope to be proved wrong.

Appreciate anything you can do to make packets available so people like myself and Qui Dormit can assist. I'm also happy to provide server bandwidth, collaboration tools and anything I can to assist where my coding skills fall short.

For zion...

Best Regards
Maq

(26-04-2010, 05:17 AM)HD_Neo Wrote: As i can remember we had shared all packets that where captured from the users here.

If you need them, and you want to continue to dev reality , i have no problems to reupload them for you .

QuiDormit...the packet logs was given out to everyone , short after shut down of MxO Server , see here http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-69.html , but i see that the Link is broken, so i'll reupload it.

Quote:I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me..

I dont understand why you are thinking this Smile As we have many packet logs, the Dream can be still true....and as rajko shared his reality source everyone who love the reality project and has knowledge in c++ can do further development.

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 27-04-2010

No Problem Maq.

Here is the URL:
http://stepload.de/uploads/4c8hGNdWOsdEt,iPpX3265DOI,JLdHb2b4ntPBgPP7/index.html

It consist full packet package including rajkos packets (that was at the first link missing in august), so its about 215 MB (unpacked maybe 2,21 GB).

RE: Morpheus is right - Neo VII - 27-04-2010

Nice. Thank you.

RE: Morpheus is right - Maq1017 - 28-04-2010

Afraid that link appears to be down again... Any chance for a further repost??

Thanks in advance
Maq

RE: Morpheus is right - HD_Neo - 29-04-2010

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCSLBWLR new link.