The Matrix Online Server Emulator
boost libraries.. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: boost libraries.. (/showthread.php?tid=460)

boost libraries.. - lassek - 27-04-2010

Hi all.

I am seeking a little help! .. I have downloaded entire source and have installed Visual Studio 2010 but everytime i try to build the program (reality) it complains over various boost/xxxx files .. I have tried to download entire boost lib. and put it in a folder under source named boost.. still a no go..

please advice!

Lasse
bump up the volume..

RE: boost libraries.. - lassek - 27-04-2010

(27-04-2010, 05:47 PM)lassek Wrote: Hi all.

I am seeking a little help! .. I have downloaded entire source and have installed Visual Studio 2010 but everytime i try to build the program (reality) it complains over various boost/xxxx files .. I have tried to download entire boost lib. and put it in a folder under source named boost.. still a no go..

please advice!

Lasse
bump up the volume..

Well i think i figured it out.. however I still get 152 warnings and a reality.exe that wont enter the game..

RE: boost libraries.. - HD_Neo - 28-04-2010

(27-04-2010, 08:59 PM)lassek Wrote:
(27-04-2010, 05:47 PM)lassek Wrote: Hi all.

please advice!

Lasse
bump up the volume..

Well i think i figured it out.. however I still get 152 warnings and a reality.exe that wont enter the game..

does reality build successful or does it fail? Warnings are normal. Boost have to linked to your project, so that it knows where to get it.

RE: boost libraries.. - QuiDormit - 29-04-2010

Boost is a separate library of files that are commonly used in C++ (and other) programming. You'll have to search something like "C++ Boost download" and follow the directions on the site.