The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Role-Play (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Vesuveus - 30-04-2010

Details here

Since there is no "home" for the Matrix community like when DN1 was around, I'm posting the link to my faction forums which will base this contest.

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - ManicVelocity - 30-04-2010

Challenge accepted.

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Vesuveus - 12-05-2010

I have made a slight adjustment to description of the writing contest. Your story submission can be an adventure of point of influence in the past of a character.

I made this change because I don't expect a full backstory of a character in a story I am limiting to 1000 words. I am sure a novel can be written about some of these characters. As long as the story focuses on the character's past from the point of the 1st movie.

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - ManicVelocity - 12-05-2010

That makes it a little easier. I've been having trouble developing my envisioned backstory for one character without intruding on the established backstory of another. Tweaking a few things will be nice.

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Vesuveus - 13-05-2010

I am narrowing down the prizes for this contest. I am thinking action figures, books, memorabilia or pictures/ posters. I don't want to give away too many details, but how does that sound so far?

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - ManicVelocity - 14-05-2010

Can never have too much Matrix swag.

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Olbaid_The Original - 08-06-2010

VESUVEUS!!!! Holy Crap! lol

I get back from my work assignment, after missing Matrix Online closing, and I find an emulator? Then I register to the forum (but someone stole my name!!!) and I find an RP thread by you.

I've only been reading through this site for about 10 min...bookmarked the "idiots guide to emulator setup"...and I am definitely going to try this out.

Anyway, thought I'd say "hey" to the one name I for damn sure recognized as soon as I saw it.

Teh Matrixises Live$!!!11!!one!!!!

RE: Calling All Authors III: A Story Contest - Vesuveus - 09-06-2010

(08-06-2010, 12:50 AM)Olbaid_The Original Wrote: VESUVEUS!!!! Holy Crap! lol

I get back from my work assignment, after missing Matrix Online closing, and I find an emulator? Then I register to the forum (but someone stole my name!!!) and I find an RP thread by you.

I've only been reading through this site for about 10 min...bookmarked the "idiots guide to emulator setup"...and I am definitely going to try this out.

Anyway, thought I'd say "hey" to the one name I for damn sure recognized as soon as I saw it.

Teh Matrixises Live$!!!11!!one!!!!

Welcome back. What you been up to?