The Matrix Online Server Emulator
On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... (/showthread.php?tid=463)

On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Villemar - 09-05-2010

Well, its 11:30PM here, PST, on May 8th 2010. On May 8th in 2004,05,06,07,08 and '09 our faction, Les Enfants Terribles, would hold an annual party in Club Hel on Vector. These were fantastic. The first one in '05 was an unmitigated success, with no less than 5 Live Events Characters played by Lith staff...the Merovingian, Persephone, Flood, Xbalanque (Persey's bodyguard), and Niobe who jacked into Hampton Green to yell at the Zionites to let us have our party :-) . Some of you may remeber this...there were epic battles in the garage and in the elevator....Mechs & Zionites couldn't get into the Hel mission area but they did try to blindly aoe hack and shoot into the Hel lobby/gun room there. :-) It was pretty epic, and the Lith staff figured out how to hold a LE in a closed mission area. In the subsequent years, Rare took over, and indeed showed up at these parties as the Merv in '06, '07, and '08; which was impressive because these were held at night, west coast time, so he did put the extra time in to do these. In fact, all three of those were done up as official Live Events on DN1, so it was nice to be somewhat a part of MxO canon as it were.

In May '09 we had our last official one, no Rare at that point but we had a nice albeit smaller get together. I had hoped to see what was up as far as having something here this year, even if it was just a meetup/hangout in the Hel garage or something, but alas it was not to be, since not only have I been betwen PC's and stuck on a shitty ancient notebook PC with no vid card (lol) in the meantime, but between a new job and moving next week. Things have been a bit hectic. That being said, I am still mindful of this place, and once I get a real PC again in a week or so I plan to check back in more, so hopefully we'll be good to go come May 8th 2011 and beyond :-) We are Merovingians, we never forget pleasure, and we will have our day again :-) So with that, I wish you all a Happy Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party Day!

Cheers,

Villemar
Captain of the Black Dahlia
Les Enfants Terribles

RE: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - DrSmith - 09-05-2010

*crawls out of lurker cave....
'Epic Pee Vee Pee'

*crawls back in.

(09-05-2010, 07:52 AM)Villemar Wrote: Well, its 11:30PM here, PST, on May 8th 2010. On May 8th in 2004,05,06,07,08 and '09 our faction, Les Enfants Terribles, would hold an annual party in Club Hel on Vector. These were fantastic. The first one in '05 was an unmitigated success, with no less than 5 Live Events Characters played by Lith staff...the Merovingian, Persephone, Flood, Xbalanque (Persey's bodyguard), and Niobe who jacked into Hampton Green to yell at the Zionites to let us have our party :-) . Some of you may remeber this...there were epic battles in the garage and in the elevator....Mechs & Zionites couldn't get into the Hel mission area but they did try to blindly aoe hack and shoot into the Hel lobby/gun room there. :-) It was pretty epic, and the Lith staff figured out how to hold a LE in a closed mission area. In the subsequent years, Rare took over, and indeed showed up at these parties as the Merv in '06, '07, and '08; which was impressive because these were held at night, west coast time, so he did put the extra time in to do these. In fact, all three of those were done up as official Live Events on DN1, so it was nice to be somewhat a part of MxO canon as it were.

In May '09 we had our last official one, no Rare at that point but we had a nice albeit smaller get together. I had hoped to see what was up as far as having something here this year, even if it was just a meetup/hangout in the Hel garage or something, but alas it was not to be, since not only have I been betwen PC's and stuck on a shitty ancient notebook PC with no vid card (lol) in the meantime, but between a new job and moving next week. Things have been a bit hectic. That being said, I am still mindful of this place, and once I get a real PC again in a week or so I plan to check back in more, so hopefully we'll be good to go come May 8th 2011 and beyond :-) We are Merovingians, we never forget pleasure, and we will have our day again :-) So with that, I wish you all a Happy Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party Day!

Cheers,

Villemar
Captain of the Black Dahlia
Les Enfants Terribles

RE: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Synapze777 - 10-05-2010

Thank you, Doc! *bows*

RE: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Villemar - 11-05-2010

I think Doc was there for the very first one :-) Doc and Syn reprezentin' ...both can tes-ti-fy :O

RE: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Synapze777 - 13-05-2010

[Image: synapze777matrixreloadc.jpg]
Indeedy... here's a little treat from APB.. Enjoy.

RE: On What Would Have Been The 6th Annual Les Enfants Terribles Club Hel Party... - Villemar - 22-05-2010

Oh bereive me, I'll be there very soon once I get my new rig...half my faction is already theres. NICE pic...oh boy just imagine when we MxOers team up to school the kiddies in modern urban combat :-)