The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. (/showthread.php?tid=466)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Defined - 19-05-2010

Id be in on this for sure if this is still going on !!!! sorry if you got this and its not going on, for me the date said yesterday and not other dates.

if this is not current then i appologise and yeah ok laugh at me then I dont care. :-)Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Barloke - 19-05-2010

totally interested !!!

MXO - "mxoforums.com" and "mxoemu.info" - arzubazman - 20-05-2010

Hi dear TasteeWheat!

I was very happy as I saw this posting. Me and Ann were waiting somehow untill something happens here. For us it is somehow a good feeling when you organize the next server. You organized the MXO Forums continuation and it were really nice when the results of "mxoemu" and "mxoforums" flow as one chanel, if it's possible. For us it makes sense somehow. We were really happy when you continue here too, dear TasteeWheat. Me and Ann are allways ready to help with server costs, if it's necessary.

We wish you all the best with this project and let us know when it's ready and how we can connect to your server, Arzu and Ann would really like to jack in.

ciao

Miss Arzu Bazman
RAF

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Synapze777 - 21-05-2010

Interested. Smile and also very appreciative that you do this and very appreciative on the work that Rajko put into making this possible.

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Lighthammer34 - 21-05-2010

You can count on my support, Glad to see you back Tastee, back to the days of Morpheus Honor Guards !!!!!Big Grin

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - EmeraldSkye - 22-05-2010

(18-05-2010, 11:32 AM)TasteeWheat Wrote: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working...

His code is actually quite pretty. Is there enough interest for me to host a server, and start cleaning things up for people to jack in (a little easier then Raj's pm me and I'll add an account setup)

--TW
I'm glad that I checked in again.

I'm interested, too. Deal me in, please. Big Grin

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - ANGEliS - 22-05-2010

ditto! ...pwease? Tongue

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Rxu - 23-05-2010

<- Interested and thank you for continuing the legacy.

Raj thanks for getting the ball rolling on this project

Terrible shame that the python group has such negative regards for this "already working" project. I realize it is not easy to swallow one's pride for the good of the masses but is it that hard to recognize that the system is stable, logical, and runs? Surely these are relative terms but why not learn from the code instead of pretending it isn't there.

And if someone says it's cheating, go complain to Bill Gates or every automaker since they all stood on the shoulders of others to make progress.

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - Valaro - 24-05-2010

Rxu what does that even mean? You don't seem to understand what happened. But aww well Im not here to start trouble.

PS the server isn't exactly stable, hence why it keeps crashing, but Tasteeweat is working on that.

RE: Ok, so I've got Raj's code up and working.. - HD_Morpheus - 24-05-2010

i may be wrong rxu, but we agreed with the idea, just explaining that we would not answer setup/support questions (at least myself).

that's not negative, at least imo. Confused

and yes, server could be not perfect but if taste finds it ok at code, that's great.