The Matrix Online Server Emulator
MxoEmu Testing Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Servers (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: MxoEmu Testing Server (/showthread.php?tid=504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Arcady - 19-10-2010

Try to download the Tastee's patch then.

However, it's strange because Rajko's program updates your client.
I mean, similar issues should be fixed automatically for you.

I suggest you to wait for other answers.
Unfortunatelly I have not any idea of how to help you.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Vesuveus - 19-10-2010

(19-10-2010, 12:07 PM)Arcady Wrote: Try to download the Tastee's patch then.

I think my video card may be shot. Confused

I had issues with starting the game last month. My laptop is about 6 yrs old now.

I suppose I could run searches on how to run diagnostics, but any advice is still welcome and appreciated.

EDIT: I'm running XP and need to know how to run diagnostics on my Dell. I don't want to download a diagnostic program without a referal. Too many programs are coming up on my searches and I am weary to download.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - QuiDormit - 19-10-2010

Ves, go to Dell.com and go to Tech Support. Put in your Express Service Tag, and you should be able to get diagnostics programs that are made to work with your machine (and come from the factory).

Hopefully, your computer isn't too old for that to work.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - bitbomb - 19-10-2010

Vesuveus: Are you sure, if it's 6 years old, that you even have a 3D GPU? What video chip is in your laptop? MXO requires a Geforce 3/4Ti or better, or ATI Radeon 8000 series or better. Pretty oldschool stuff. Have you played programmable shader dependent games on that machine before?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Vesuveus - 20-10-2010

(19-10-2010, 06:24 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Vesuveus: Are you sure, if it's 6 years old, that you even have a 3D GPU? What video chip is in your laptop? MXO requires a Geforce 3/4Ti or better, or ATI Radeon 8000 series or better. Pretty oldschool stuff. Have you played programmable shader dependent games on that machine before?

I've played mxo on it since around launch. that's about it.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - saki - 29-10-2010

Anyone having problem with login today?
says: "Login Error
Failed to reconnect to the
margin server. Shutting down."

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - cubehouse - 29-10-2010

Getting the same - used to beta MxO, played for a year or so before life pulled me away T_T

Oh well, it's made me check out the Git repository... maybe if my degree workload lessens I could have a shot at this... am completing my masters in computer science - had some lols reading arguments about little endian on the forums.

Insanely happy to see such success with this project, logged in briefly last night... may be like, 4 years since I played... but people are *still* dancing at Mara Central... *sniff* - nothing has changed. Good times.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - Vesuveus - 29-10-2010

I reformatted my HDD and managed to run the standalone.

Then I installed the .msi but got the following error message attached to this post in a jpg.

Any ideas?

Previous posts regarding my issues proir to my reformat:
(01-10-2010, 02:21 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Finally got a chance to DL the .msi. It installed fine and all, but when I launched and selected my character, mxo went to full screen and then closed. By the theme of the thread here it seems like its not an emu problem and probably a machine problem. Anyone got any leads for me?

I reinstalled the standalone following MetaLogic's guide. I get to the same point and it shuts down matrix2.bat. The game changes my computer's resolution from 1200x800 to 800x600 and the game closes.

Does it matter that my folders are not named "The Matrix Online"?

(19-10-2010, 03:27 PM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(19-10-2010, 12:07 PM)Arcady Wrote: Try to download the Tastee's patch then.

I think my video card may be shot. Confused

I had issues with starting the game last month. My laptop is about 6 yrs old now.

I suppose I could run searches on how to run diagnostics, but any advice is still welcome and appreciated.

EDIT: I'm running XP and need to know how to run diagnostics on my Dell. I don't want to download a diagnostic program without a referal. Too many programs are coming up on my searches and I am weary to download.

(20-10-2010, 01:57 AM)Vesuveus Wrote:
(19-10-2010, 06:24 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Vesuveus: Are you sure, if it's 6 years old, that you even have a 3D GPU? What video chip is in your laptop? MXO requires a Geforce 3/4Ti or better, or ATI Radeon 8000 series or better. Pretty oldschool stuff. Have you played programmable shader dependent games on that machine before?

I've played mxo on it since around launch. that's about it.

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - bitbomb - 29-10-2010

Interesting. Looks like both servers have been down all day. What are the odds of that?

RE: MxoEmu Testing Server - cubehouse - 29-10-2010

Yeh, that weirded me out. Went to look at the other one and saw they were having same problems :o

Finally managed to compile it myself (my, what tidy code you have!) - still trying to get it connecting tho Tongue