The Matrix Online Server Emulator
End of an Era - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: End of an Era (/showthread.php?tid=520)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: End of an Era - rajkosto - 19-09-2010

didnt really have much to do in APB, and it had MMO style pricing, but wasnt really an MMO... just some sort of persistent shooter, you couldnt even interact with anyone else unless you had a mission active for them...and the world instances were like 30 people max

RE: End of an Era - Praey - 03-10-2010

I wouldn't call a month an era haha! I was very interested in this game until I read about certain features Rajkosto mentioned in his last post in this thread. Not being able to be in the game with others, max 30 people to an area etc. That turned me off big time. I (and many of my former and current faction mates from MxO), are looking at The Secret World and DCUO. I'm only worried about how many children will be playing the latter. . . .

RE: End of an Era - Arcady - 06-10-2010

'End of an Era' was the title of the news published in the official site of APB, 2 days before the closing..
I simply recall the title of the news.

However EpicGames seems interested to acquire the game to continue its development.
We can only wait and see. Honestly I think that we will listen again about APB.

RE: End of an Era - Aquilae - 07-10-2010

There's already an emu being worked on.

http://actiondistrict.com/

Of course there seems to be more support there than little ol us.

RE: End of an Era - Sixxth - 07-10-2010

(07-10-2010, 04:59 AM)Aquilae Wrote: There's already an emu being worked on.

http://actiondistrict.com/

Of course there seems to be more support there than little ol us.

How is that? I just dont understand....

Also, this is an excellent idea : http://actiondistrict.com/community/index.php?/forum-12/announcement-4-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

RE: End of an Era - QuiDormit - 07-10-2010

Because MxO was "dead" to most of the fans of MxO around CR 2.0.

RE: End of an Era - Arcady - 07-10-2010

@Sixxth -- All what I know about APB platform is that a) it's instable b) packets are a shame c) server is up\down.. as the moon.. depends. Mah.. If I was in you, I wouldn't care about any APB platform. I can't be 100% sure, but I will wait for EpicGames, to play with a stable and original game.

RE: End of an Era - Sixxth - 07-10-2010

(07-10-2010, 06:13 PM)Arcady Wrote: @Sixxth -- All what I know about APB platform is that a) it's instable b) packets are a shame c) server is up\down.. as the moon.. depends. Mah.. If I was in you, I wouldn't care about any APB platform. I can't be 100% sure, but I will wait for EpicGames, to play with a stable and original game.

Oh, dont get me wrong. Ive no interest at all in APB - Heck I had a beta invite and just didnt like it.

I do like their emu faq page, its something we should really have.

RE: End of an Era - Arcady - 07-10-2010

@Sixxth -- Gotcha! Wink

RE: End of an Era - QuiDormit - 08-10-2010

Yeah, I wanted to put a FAQ for each emulator on my Wiki so that at least that information was SOMEWHERE, but honestly the lack of interest and contributions that I've received coupled with the lack of free time between a part time job, a full time job, a kid, and a woman...

Psh, I just don't have the energy.