The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Auto Login - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Auto Login (/showthread.php?tid=524)

Pages: 1 2

Auto Login - oooroyooo - 25-09-2010

(25-09-2010, 09:19 AM)Arcady Wrote: Well, technically, you wouldn't need of those info.. Rajko gave me that impression.
Anyway, 1) create a new file with Notepad 2) write those information 3) save the file with .bat extension 4) put the file inside the installation directory of the game.
Attention, you miss 'matrix.exe' at the beginning -- the name of luncher has to be reported.
.bat extension 4 ?
[color=#FF0000]
maybe i need a quick lesson on howto save files as any extension

RE: Auto Login - Tips, Hits, Tricks, Commands - QuiDormit - 25-09-2010

If you don't know how to create a .BAT file, I'd recommend you first do some research. (Google.com, then type in how to create a .bat file).

Otherwise, just check this out:

Environmental Issues

RE: Auto Login - oooroyooo - 26-09-2010

im pretty sure that didnt help Cool

RE: Auto Login - QuiDormit - 26-09-2010

Then you need to explain exactly what you're trying to do, eh?

(26-09-2010, 03:24 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: Then you need to explain exactly what you're trying to do, eh?

1 click login...
so i need to add -matrix.exe into the batch file b4 these?
-clone -noeula -nopatch

You mean you don't want to have to type in your password anymore?

(26-09-2010, 03:57 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: You mean you don't want to have to type in your password anymore?

correct

RE: Auto Login - Arcady - 26-09-2010

You can need a *.bat file! ... It's not difficult to create. It looks like a simple *.txt file, then change its extension to *.bat.
I have already answered you in my previous topic! Please, make a test!

Then what I showed you WOULD HAVE worked if you read what I posted and paid attention.

If you had read and downloaded the zip file I showed you, you would have noticed that there was already a .BAT file for the MxO Emu test server.

If you read the entire post, you would have noticed that you can go in and edit the .BAT files.

If you paid attention from previous threads, you would have noticed that the entire command is:

-clone -noeula -nopatch -user <USERNAME_HERE> -pwd <PASSWORD_HERE>

Then if you right click and edit one of the .BAT files I sent, you would have seen that there's a line that looks like this:

RealityTest.exe -clone -noeula -nopatch

All you need to do is append this:

-user <USERNAME_HERE> -pwd <PASSWORD_HERE>

And make it look like this:

RealityTest.exe -clone -noeula -nopatch -user <USERNAME_HERE> -pwd <PASSWORD_HERE>

I'm pretty sure that you didn't pay attention, or else I'm pretty sure that would have helped.

i probally aint paying attention on some level ive had a headcold for a week +
i got it working, i just named the bat file realitytest.bat (i dont think it matters) and the -commands, linked a shortcut to dektop and all works fine thanks again baymos, arcady, quidor