The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Blank Screen - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Blank Screen (/showthread.php?tid=535)

Blank Screen - Rhadaman - 09-10-2010

Old MxO player here, just installed the game client and test server files and everything works great until the in game loading assets screen. It finishes loading but instead of taking me to the character select screen it just has a blank black screen with the green mouse pointer which I can move. I'm sure it is some graphics setting that I need to change but...how do I access those options? Is this a know issue? Thanks for any help/flame in advance!

RE: Blank Screen - seifer1212 - 09-10-2010

Im guessing here but i think its got something to do with the useropts file.Im also having a graphical issue and awaiting a responce from some 1 who knows how to fix it.Hope this in some way helps.

RE: Blank Screen - QuiDormit - 09-10-2010

Not sure how to fix it

I just keep logging in again and again until it works.

RE: Blank Screen - Rhadaman - 09-10-2010

(09-10-2010, 07:24 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Not sure how to fix it

I just keep logging in again and again until it works.

So you have the same issue? I am running it on Vista 32 if that helps. Thanks for the feedback!

RE: Blank Screen - QuiDormit - 10-10-2010

Yeah, but I only have that issue on Rajko's server.

My own compiled server using Rajko's code doesn't have that problem at all. Not sure why that is.

I'm on Win7 32.

RE: Blank Screen - rajkosto - 10-10-2010

yours doesnt have it because youre connecting to localhost

RE: Blank Screen - Rhadaman - 11-10-2010

(10-10-2010, 12:37 PM)rajkosto Wrote: yours doesnt have it because youre connecting to localhost

Hmm...thanks for the feedback. I will keep an eye out for the cause of this and hope we can figure it out!