The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Login Error <-- a little help please. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Login Error <-- a little help please. (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Cycles - 03-11-2010

(03-11-2010, 04:14 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Both servers are down currently.

The thing is, you don't need appserv to connect to the public servers, however neither is operational at the moment, and I have no idea when they'll be back.

Both have been down for about a week or more.

Oke... So there is no way for me jackin in in anyway as of right now?

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - QuiDormit - 03-11-2010

You should be able to get into your local server following the steps you linked to. I'm pretty sure that little guide I wrote was accurate then and should still work now.

Make sure that you're running the Matrix2.bat file, and make sure you have the reality.exe running. Also, be sure that you changed the password in your reality.conf file and that the password matches what you created in the http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

Otherwise, I'm not sure off hand.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Cycles - 03-11-2010

(03-11-2010, 04:23 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: You should be able to get into your local server following the steps you linked to. I'm pretty sure that little guide I wrote was accurate then and should still work now.

Make sure that you're running the Matrix2.bat file, and make sure you have the reality.exe running. Also, be sure that you changed the password in your reality.conf file and that the password matches what you created in the http://localhost/phpmyadmin/

Otherwise, I'm not sure off hand.

Oke thanks all for the replies, going to follow your guide to the letter then.
Would be nice to come back inside the MxO world just for memories and laughs while waithing for new updates: Codes a Tagbottle and writes "Cycles from The Sirens was here"! haha Good day m8

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Villemar - 04-11-2010

Yeah glad to know that TW's server is still down, I tried your instructions awhile ago to be able to access both this server and TW's after raj's launcher overrode TW's (the first one I was able to get into back in August) but to no avail. So hopefully one of the two will be back up and I'll be able to get my fix.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Metalogic - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 08:08 AM)Villemar Wrote: Yeah glad to know that TW's server is still down, I tried your instructions awhile ago to be able to access both this server and TW's after raj's launcher overrode TW's (the first one I was able to get into back in August) but to no avail. So hopefully one of the two will be back up and I'll be able to get my fix.

Dammit, both servers are down? This is unacceptable!

This will have to be rectify.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - QuiDormit - 04-11-2010

Where have you been, bro?

They've been down for weeks now.

(04-11-2010, 04:54 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Where have you been, bro?

They've been down for weeks now.

Sorry, been busy with other stuff, haven't been able to keep up with MxO news.

Do you know what the specs are on the TW and Raj's servers?

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - QuiDormit - 04-11-2010

I figured, I just think it's funny that you said it's not acceptable, but you haven't even been around.

Honestly, since it's TW and Rajko's respective servers and bandwidth, I think it's perfectly acceptable.

Not sure on the specs, but you can run a server on a freaking p3 with 512mb's of ram if you really wanted to. Sure, it would be laggy and stuff, but the point is, you don't need a heavy machine to run it. Unless you have a lot of people you're trying to connect.

(04-11-2010, 05:21 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: I figured, I just think it's funny that you said it's not acceptable, but you haven't even been around.

Honestly, since it's TW and Rajko's respective servers and bandwidth, I think it's perfectly acceptable.

Not sure on the specs, but you can run a server on a freaking p3 with 512mb's of ram if you really wanted to. Sure, it would be laggy and stuff, but the point is, you don't need a heavy machine to run it. Unless you have a lot of people you're trying to connect.

Well you are right, it is their bandwith and they can do whatever they want.

Hmmm, this requires further thoughts.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - neogetter - 04-11-2010

do u think server is down for some updates????Big Grin