The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Login Error <-- a little help please. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Login Error <-- a little help please. (/showthread.php?tid=570)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Cycles - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 08:27 PM)neogetter Wrote: do u think server is down for some updates????Big Grin

Question, what is the difference for running mxo emu on your own local server and running it on the servers that are down at the moment by the way? ( besides that it is more crowded with people offcourse Smile)..Is there any real big difference or same?

Oh and what extra do i need to use these "packets" and start testing them on my local server?

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - QuiDormit - 04-11-2010

The main difference is that it's not set up to allow you outside.

Other differences include: The local server doesn't have all of the commands / features that the server Rajko hosted had. His server is also more stable.

As for packet testing, I have to write up a whole guide and provide you with a bunch of downloads, so it will take me a day or so to get that up.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Cycles - 04-11-2010

(04-11-2010, 09:49 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: The main difference is that it's not set up to allow you outside.

Other differences include: The local server doesn't have all of the commands / features that the server Rajko hosted had. His server is also more stable.

As for packet testing, I have to write up a whole guide and provide you with a bunch of downloads, so it will take me a day or so to get that up.

Ah great news about Rajko server m8, And will look very much forward on that guide.

...Perhabs discovering by itself to have your own little megacity and "hack"into it to restore the world or discover new hidden things..is indeed --> VERY matrix like haha.Cool

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - neogetter - 04-11-2010

i feel that when it back...we will have hyperjump, i have this sensation, in other case i think that i'm not able to read the future to persons for work lol

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - HD_Morpheus - 05-11-2010

^^^^ cough, cough.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - QuiDormit - 05-11-2010

I think what Morpheus is trying to say is:

You're quite optimistic.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Metalogic - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 01:20 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: I think what Morpheus is trying to say is:

You're quite optimistic.

Well we are playing a game that deals with hope. :p

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - HD_Morpheus - 05-11-2010

very optimistic.

i would approve a "we would come back with inventory" or "we would come back with new animations" on the other hand.

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - neogetter - 05-11-2010

which follows the white rabbit , the first pill or second u told? Big Grin

RE: Login Error <-- a little help please. - Cycles - 05-11-2010

(05-11-2010, 05:50 PM)HD_Morpheus Wrote: very optimistic.

i would approve a "we would come back with inventory" or "we would come back with new animations" on the other hand.

Hey anything will do, keep up the good work for the 'main' mxo emu server Cool