The Matrix Online Server Emulator
FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - dancarp31 - 28-01-2012

I hope there will be some game updates soon, I can't wait to play MxO in its whole beauty!

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Archadian77 - 12-02-2012

I'm Having problems getting my Emu to work!!! Any ideas??

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Wuppertaler - 12-02-2012

(12-02-2012, 10:14 AM)Archadian77 Wrote: I'm Having problems getting my Emu to work!!! Any ideas??

And what kind of problems?
CanĀ“t find the start button?
Does Aliens take away your keyboard, or the ability to read a faq?Huh

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Archadian77 - 12-02-2012

So for some reason, I cant get on, I have the tester downloaded and the downloadable manager as well, but for some ungodly stupid reason I cant get on!!!?
I've tried what the FAQ said, but I still can't get in it. I have an alienware laptop... SOOOOOO why wont it work lol

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - rajkosto - 12-02-2012

MY CAR IS BROKE ! HOW DO I FIX IT ?!

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - QuiDormit - 12-02-2012

Maybe if you gave some pertinent information... like WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN EXPLICIT DETAIL we can help better.

"Can't get in." How are you trying to get in? Are you using the launcher that you download at http://mxoemu.info ?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Archadian77 - 13-02-2012

Okay, so I went to the mxoemu.info site, I downloaded the game and the manager like the site says......but every time I click on the emulator tester a Find Directory Option pops up, now I can see the matrix and the test server, but when I click on either of them nothing happens, I tried to find it on the manager I got from the site, still nothing.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - bitbomb - 13-02-2012

In the instructions where you downloaded that launcher, it says...

"When you first start the MxoEmu Test Server Launcher, it will ask you to find the directory in which you have The Matrix Online installed. After that, it will not ask you for it again."

Point it to wherever you extracted the client (the big 7z archive).

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - QuiDormit - 13-02-2012

(13-02-2012, 03:05 PM)bitbomb Wrote: In the instructions where you downloaded that launcher, it says...

"When you first start the MxoEmu Test Server Launcher, it will ask you to find the directory in which you have The Matrix Online installed. After that, it will not ask you for it again."

Point it to wherever you extracted the client (the big 7z archive).

Do this, and point to the DIRECTORY (or folder for you new windows users) not a FILE.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Shakalei - 09-03-2012

Well i have done a charecter but when i go to the game its shows that i dont have chars and it buts me to the char creation.... (sorry about my bad english)