The Matrix Online Server Emulator
FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Sixxth - 10-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 08:18 PM)Shakalei Wrote: Well i have done a charecter but when i go to the game its shows that i dont have chars and it buts me to the char creation.... (sorry about my bad english)

How did you create your character?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Ramtha06 - 12-05-2012

So anything change in the game till today?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - rajkosto - 12-05-2012

Nothing changes untill milestones
Milestones take months or years
Next milestone isnt for atleast a few more months

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - joehungus - 23-09-2012

Quote:As for clothes, you can find the values for those by using Cloudwolf's badass clothing tool. Unfortunately, the link no longer works, and I don't know of any other way to figure out what clothes are what other than trial and error. Change the numbers in the character edit panel, then save, then in MxO, type "&update". There's no other way at the moment to figure out what clothes are what.

Link to Archived version of CloudWolf's Clothing Selector

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - gatebuzz - 30-12-2012

(23-09-2012, 01:40 AM)joehungus Wrote:
Quote:As for clothes, you can find the values for those by using Cloudwolf's badass clothing tool. Unfortunately, the link no longer works, and I don't know of any other way to figure out what clothes are what other than trial and error. Change the numbers in the character edit panel, then save, then in MxO, type "&update". There's no other way at the moment to figure out what clothes are what.

Link to Archived version of CloudWolf's Clothing Selector

[Image: screenshot.png]
MxO Emulator Wardrobe

Updated, code cleaned up, bugs fixed ... and source released on GitHub.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - sidreshot - 07-01-2013

how do to get started? I put the client emulator, have a directory with the client and then what?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - rajkosto - 07-01-2013

read the frontpage post ? http://mxoemu.info

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - virtua - 03-02-2013

Ok so I found this late last night after revisiting the trilogy and wondering if any new matrix films were rumoured. wow this is a pretty cool find. I downloaded everything and created my character. My suggestion for the front page would br that although it says create your character on this site, it would perhaps be better to say create your character by clicking the register button at the top of this page, then create your character as the ingame character generator does not work. Doing this will load the game straight up. I worked it out but I see others postings where either non English or maybe not such lateral thinkers like myself even! would get it more easily. Great job though., its great to be in the matrix!

Now I have read through the forum a fair bit but I'm unsure what you can or can't do. I've managed to get dressed! Had a gander about, used the lifts. Is there a list perhaps I'm missing that details progress of the game make up. I'm thinking there are no missions or combat but I just don't know. I see some recent posts but not many, how alive is the development. I think it's fantastic.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Sixxth - 03-02-2013

(03-02-2013, 12:37 PM)virtua Wrote: Ok so I found this late last night after revisiting the trilogy and wondering if any new matrix films were rumoured. wow this is a pretty cool find. I downloaded everything and created my character. My suggestion for the front page would br that although it says create your character on this site, it would perhaps be better to say create your character by clicking the register button at the top of this page, then create your character as the ingame character generator does not work. Doing this will load the game straight up. I worked it out but I see others postings where either non English or maybe not such lateral thinkers like myself even! would get it more easily. Great job though., its great to be in the matrix!

Now I have read through the forum a fair bit but I'm unsure what you can or can't do. I've managed to get dressed! Had a gander about, used the lifts. Is there a list perhaps I'm missing that details progress of the game make up. I'm thinking there are no missions or combat but I just don't know. I see some recent posts but not many, how alive is the development. I think it's fantastic.

Did you read the first post of this thread?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - virtua - 03-02-2013

Did you read the first post of this thread?
[/quote]

I sure did, but it was last modified in 2011. So my question really stands. Is it still being worked on and is there an up to date list. Cheers.