The Matrix Online Server Emulator
FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - rajkosto - 10-11-2014

Click register in top left on the main page.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Agret - 18-04-2016

(08-11-2010, 06:04 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: As for clothes, you can find the values for those by using Cloudwolf's badass clothing tool. Unfortunately, the link no longer works, and I don't know of any other way to figure out what clothes are what other than trial and error. Change the numbers in the character edit panel, then save, then in MxO, type "&update". There's no other way at the moment to figure out what clothes are what.

I managed to rescue the wardrobe page from The Internet Archive. I have edited the HTML file to remove references to external stuff so it will work from a single file. I've also taken the liberty of updating the code a bit so every time you change one of the drop down menus it will update the IDs to the side of the page without you having to click that update button down the bottom Smile

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - pr0sper0 - 18-04-2016

Nice Catch, Agret! I wonder why Cloudwolf et al. never thought it worth the effort to include coats in their work.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - bitbomb - 19-04-2016

Nice work, Agret! Tool works great! Linking your post on Hashtag's 'For Dummies' thread, it's a great thread for beginners to get started.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - xXSiKXx - 21-04-2016

hey all. just wondering how do we use the tool. Do i need to dump the html in any folder or is it just a reference tool...

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - rajkosto - 21-04-2016

How's this different from http://mxoemu.info/wardrobe/ ?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - bitbomb - 21-04-2016

How on Earth did I forget about that?

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - darkangelus - 02-06-2016

(21-04-2016, 10:51 AM)rajkosto Wrote: How's this different from http://mxoemu.info/wardrobe/ ?

your version is better his seems to just be a straight copy.

is it not simple enough to merge this into the update page so you dont need to lookup the numbers?

If its a waste of your time i dont mind doing the work if you want to send me the source for each page. then you just need to check over the code (since it would be foolish to add code from someone you dont know to your site without giving it a read)

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - Draven - 07-11-2016

Hey.. is there somewhere I can find info on how to actually make a character? lol theres so much shit to read through and Ive spent hours and still cant figure it out. one thing says character creation now works but most of what I can find says I need to put codes and shit in ? yea I know I should read more but theres so god damn much to read and a lot of it is jibberish to me lol

It lets me make a character then just kinda hangs at the security cam footage of my character. one thing i read says thats normal and that the character should show up above the create character button when i launch it again but it doesn't show up and just takes me back into creation when i try and join the server.

RE: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE - bitbomb - 07-11-2016

No, in-game character creation never worked. Go to the front page, mxoemu.info and you'll see 'log in' at the top left. Once logged in, it'll display your username. This is where you create your characters. Use the Dummies' Guide, it's very helpful, it'll get you started in no time:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985