The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Inception - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Inception (/showthread.php?tid=593)

Pages: 1 2 3

Inception - unholy - 17-11-2010

Inception Wow...... Thats some mind bending stuff right there... If u like matrix u will love that movie.

If you could ever dream so deep would you. To have moments in time stretched to infinity just to wake up.

What messes me up about this movie is that ive had dreams where I have lived lifetimes... Just to Wake up.

RE: Inception - bitbomb - 17-11-2010

On the topic of dream related movies, I've got to recommend Waking Life. If you haven't seen it, it's an absolute must. It all takes place in a dream, and there's lots of interesting dream related discussion. Also, I was impressed with how accurately dream logic was portrayed in The Science of Sleep. That's a really good one. But better than any movie can be is an actual lucid dream. Lucid dreams are the most wonderful things I've ever experienced. There's nothing like it. Any lucid dreamers in the house?

RE: Inception - SadPanda91 - 17-11-2010

Hellz ya! : )

RE: Inception - Cycles - 17-11-2010

Yes definitely related in someway with The Matrix!
And i will concider to watch Waking Life tonight. Thanks for posting.Cool

RE: Inception - unholy - 18-11-2010

DL walking life NOW ..... he he lets see

RE: Inception - bitbomb - 18-11-2010

Waking Life is definitely worth buying. It's inexpensive, and it's worth watching several times. Actually, I had to watch it a few times for it all to sink in, it moves very quickly. It always struck me as the kind of film any Matrix fan would really dig. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.amazon.com/Waking-Life-Ethan-Hawke/dp/B00005YU1O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290047235&sr=8-1

Its Crazy how it feeds a pun itself. This move circles itself,but with purpose.
The spark catches some early in the move others will catch it in the middle, and others will only catch it at its end. It is intense.

RE: Inception - Cycles - 18-11-2010

Well i watch Waking Life last night... Ooooh What A Mind Job! Oke i dont be given away any spoilers... But this movie is so trully worthy to watch a couple of times indeed haha.

(18-11-2010, 10:45 AM)Cycles Wrote: Well i watch Waking Life last night... Ooooh What A Mind Job! Oke i dont be given away any spoilers... But this movie is so trully worthy to watch a couple of times indeed haha.

Yea there are so many things going on its rare to explore each idea in one showing because your mind is still trying to let go of the previous concept to try to expand a pun another. Its truly brain food. The truth is way more complicated that what we chose to accept.

RE: Inception - Cycles - 18-11-2010

(18-11-2010, 03:27 PM)unholy Wrote:
(18-11-2010, 10:45 AM)Cycles Wrote: Well i watch Waking Life last night... Ooooh What A Mind Job! Oke i dont be given away any spoilers... But this movie is so trully worthy to watch a couple of times indeed haha.

Yea there are so many things going on its rare to explore each idea in one showing because your mind is still trying to let go of the previous concept to try to expand a pun another. Its truly brain food. The truth is way more complicated that what we chose to accept.

Yes so true, information overload when you watch it the first time, and the thing about it is, ya cant stop watching so what happends: your brain go's boom in the middle of the movie and everything after that is just one big blurr, but its soooo beautifully done so you just dont mind haha.
YES this movie is heavy fokes so better watch a comedy movie after you seen this one ( oh by the way 'Easy A'? fuck funnny men!) and then later the next day come back and watch Waking Life again so you can understand all of the info that just when down there in your brain!lmao

Would love to discuss some of the idea's/concepts that when on in that movie but that would be like a spoiler so, you guys hit me up when you all have seen it so we can let our minds go wild on this one Cool