The Matrix Online Server Emulator
RSI Idealism - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: RSI Idealism (/showthread.php?tid=606)

Pages: 1 2 3

RSI Idealism - Vesuveus - 03-12-2010

I'll post some screenshots for enhancement (including sigs) and also for discussion.

I signed back into the DN1 forums and found the old Rate My Sig thread. I realized how much I missed the visual aspects of MxO and all the community talent associated with it. So I hope to bring some of that back here.

These screenshots are from a collection I put together of over 2500 screenshots and pics I picked from all over DN1 before the forums hit the shits. Here is a .torrent for the collection.

First screenshot attached. Feel free to enhance them or make sigs out of them.

RE: RSI Idealism - TRX - 03-12-2010

(03-12-2010, 04:58 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: I'll post some screenshots for enhancement (including sigs) and also for discussion.

I signed back into the DN1 forums and found the old Rate My Sig thread. I realized how much I missed the visual aspects of MxO and all the community talent associated with it. So I hope to bring some of that back here.

These screenshots are from a collection I put together of over 2500 screenshots and pics I picked from all over DN1 before the forums hit the shits. Here is a .torrent for the collection.

First screenshot attached. Feel free to enhance them or make sigs out of them.

Thanks for sharing!

RE: RSI Idealism - Vesuveus - 05-12-2010

Secret Message

RE: RSI Idealism - Metalogic - 05-12-2010

(05-12-2010, 08:52 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Secret Message

Very nice! Did you make that yourself, or was that in game?

RE: RSI Idealism - Vesuveus - 05-12-2010

(05-12-2010, 02:27 PM)Metalogic Wrote:
(05-12-2010, 08:52 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Secret Message

Very nice! Did you make that yourself, or was that in game?

That was in the game. Prior to SOE takeover. But I probably didn't need to tell you that. They released some more codes that showed up on billboards, too, which was what I emulated with my Institute billboard entry

Edit: A few more pics

RE: RSI Idealism - Vesuveus - 07-12-2010

Another code on billboard
Everyone's favorite Italian, sexy, maritally-deranged bitch

RE: RSI Idealism - Rxu - 07-12-2010

The last two are my favorites.

I can't believe I never caught that one on live, it looks like a Microsoft Product Key...lol

And well Monica Belluci looks great even as a computer animated figure. (although shes gotten a little old as of late)

RE: RSI Idealism - Metalogic - 07-12-2010

(07-12-2010, 03:50 PM)Rxu Wrote: The last two are my favorites.

I can't believe I never caught that one on live, it looks like a Microsoft Product Key...lol

And well Monica Belluci looks great even as a computer animated figure. (although shes gotten a little old as of late)

Well people DO age ya know. Tongue

RE: RSI Idealism - Vesuveus - 08-12-2010

Few more

RE: RSI Idealism - Metalogic - 08-12-2010

(08-12-2010, 01:50 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: Few more

Damn you, you're making me long for the good ol' MxO Days. Sad