The Matrix Online Server Emulator
SOE on MXO - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: SOE on MXO (/showthread.php?tid=614)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: SOE on MXO - bitbomb - 21-12-2010

"I never saw a game box in the store"

Yeah, I always forget about that, since it was around where I was. It's ridiculous how much was working against MxO, and how well it did considering. The comparatively low numbers are often cited without mention of what the game was up against.

RE: SOE on MXO - TRX - 21-12-2010

(14-12-2010, 07:00 PM)Cycles Wrote:
(14-12-2010, 06:24 PM)Logan Wrote: Off topic -> Thanks! Glad you like my logo Big Grin

On Topic -> I agree with what you said about SOE/WB, I agree with QuiDormit's point of view aswell as he explained it, we all know this isn't a perfect world, SOE/WB is the devil, they don't care about die hard fans and players who are willing to fight for this game, we are not a large number, but we are enough for now! Do they really expected that MxO would hit huge numbers like WoW? I mean Blizzard had 11 MILLION players playing WoW because of publicity! Come on! You see WoW banners and stuff all over the internet, even on pirate websites!
What does MxO have in publicity? Nothing... 0%
I had to download the game because it wasn't sold here in Portugal
I discovered the game because I am a Matrix fan and one day I was googling: "The Matrix Games" and I found MxO
Even when the game first came out, not many people know it existed!

But still QuiDormit's right about one thing, MxO needed more devs to bring the game alive.
SOE sucks! The only thing I like about them is Playstation
If they re-activate the game somehow, my opinion of them will change for the best and I hope they don't screw up like last time, I'm willing to pay to play MxO again, it just needed some more publicity so people developed interest in the game.

Yes, i would even do the Marketing for it myself. So well spoken all togeter.
But dont misunderstand me though. Not saying Qui is wrong about the dev part. Offcourse the game needs more Dev..lol it needs a whole friggin company. But lets put that aside and skip that for now. Since we still have to start from scratch again, thats why i am very glad this place exist. Because above all despite of some misunderstandings here and there perhabs in this post, the hardcore fans in Morpheus own words: Are Still Here!
And they have done a amazing Job. So i am not going to ruin that on who is right or wrong regarding SOE for crying out loud out of all subjects lmao. It Doesnt Matter.

As long as we dont lose our spirit regarding this project i am all down for the support. Yes with ups and downs all the way. ~Peace Cool

If this isnt a good commercial then what is?

and

workin on more ... always..
there is no f*ckin spoon...

RE: SOE on MXO - bitbomb - 21-12-2010

Nice stuff. Love the second one. For the love of god, could you please increase your typematic rate in the future? It's painfully slow on both videos lol. Man, the music in the second one is boss too.

RE: SOE on MXO - HD_Morpheus - 21-12-2010

Phew, seems like i missed a long thread. been reading almost all.

resume: yeah i want money money, gimme gimme. a 64bit cpu plus a motherboard will be equally ok... (kidding).

Mxo code is crappy, even in asm you can see repeated & old things that were pasted from other older versions, copy-pasted, ... can't tell how much.

Personally, forgetting about the F2P discussion (yeah, should be great, but wouldnt ever happen), i would be happier with disassembler experts, so we can ummmm understand the game code. almost only with that, more than having many coders.

RE: SOE on MXO - flashrobin - 22-12-2010

I think they just gave up on it,and maybe weren't making any progress?

RE: SOE on MXO - TRX - 22-12-2010

(21-12-2010, 09:10 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Nice stuff. Love the second one. For the love of god, could you please increase your typematic rate in the future? It's painfully slow on both videos lol. Man, the music in the second one is boss too.

Thanks... the problem with the typething, only speed it up like a login.. so theres a diff in presentation and loginsimulation.
Oh and the music in the 2nd vid is from animatrix.. called "Big Wednesday."

RE: SOE on MXO - Cycles - 22-12-2010

(21-12-2010, 07:19 PM)TRX Wrote:
(14-12-2010, 07:00 PM)Cycles Wrote:
(14-12-2010, 06:24 PM)Logan Wrote: Off topic -> Thanks! Glad you like my logo Big Grin

On Topic -> I agree with what you said about SOE/WB, I agree with QuiDormit's point of view aswell as he explained it, we all know this isn't a perfect world, SOE/WB is the devil, they don't care about die hard fans and players who are willing to fight for this game, we are not a large number, but we are enough for now! Do they really expected that MxO would hit huge numbers like WoW? I mean Blizzard had 11 MILLION players playing WoW because of publicity! Come on! You see WoW banners and stuff all over the internet, even on pirate websites!
What does MxO have in publicity? Nothing... 0%
I had to download the game because it wasn't sold here in Portugal
I discovered the game because I am a Matrix fan and one day I was googling: "The Matrix Games" and I found MxO
Even when the game first came out, not many people know it existed!

But still QuiDormit's right about one thing, MxO needed more devs to bring the game alive.
SOE sucks! The only thing I like about them is Playstation
If they re-activate the game somehow, my opinion of them will change for the best and I hope they don't screw up like last time, I'm willing to pay to play MxO again, it just needed some more publicity so people developed interest in the game.

Yes, i would even do the Marketing for it myself. So well spoken all togeter.
But dont misunderstand me though. Not saying Qui is wrong about the dev part. Offcourse the game needs more Dev..lol it needs a whole friggin company. But lets put that aside and skip that for now. Since we still have to start from scratch again, thats why i am very glad this place exist. Because above all despite of some misunderstandings here and there perhabs in this post, the hardcore fans in Morpheus own words: Are Still Here!
And they have done a amazing Job. So i am not going to ruin that on who is right or wrong regarding SOE for crying out loud out of all subjects lmao. It Doesnt Matter.

As long as we dont lose our spirit regarding this project i am all down for the support. Yes with ups and downs all the way. ~Peace Cool

If this isnt a good commercial then what is?

and

workin on more ... always..
there is no f*ckin spoon...

Sweeet sh!t men Smile Keep up the good work! And no there is no spoon indeed Cool

RE: SOE on MXO - MajTom - 27-12-2010

there is no SONY

RE: SOE on MXO - Vesuveus - 27-12-2010

I can agree that I'll never give SOE another dime, but no SONY products? That's a tough one. I love my ps3 and i barely play games on it. Plus most other electronic products are good to excellent quality. But I'd gladly kick Walrus in the shin and run away. Tongue

RE: SOE on MXO - TRX - 27-12-2010

(27-12-2010, 12:48 AM)MajTom Wrote: there is no SONY

LOL