The Matrix Online Server Emulator
World Server or Not? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: World Server or Not? (/showthread.php?tid=621)

Pages: 1 2

World Server or Not? - Curator - 14-12-2010

Is there a world test server for this project like there is for MxOLive yet? Sorry, but I've been scrounging these forums for a lil bit now, and I cannot get a straight answer from any source.

RE: World Server or Not? - Sixxth - 14-12-2010

(14-12-2010, 09:28 AM)Curator Wrote: Is there a world test server for this project like there is for MxOLive yet? Sorry, but I've been scrounging these forums for a lil bit now, and I cannot get a straight answer from any source.

See below, Qui's got it right.

Teach me to post before I have coffee..

RE: World Server or Not? - QuiDormit - 14-12-2010

Actually, there is a server that's up where you can see and interact with others (though no one really logs on because there's just so little to do).

Please check out the FAQ, it tells you everything you need to know. Link in my signature.

Also, follow the directions on http://mxoemu.info/

RE: World Server or Not? - Rxu - 15-12-2010

I log in every now and then, but I wish there was more people Sad

RE: World Server or Not? - Sierus - 15-12-2010

There will be once, as Qui says, there is more to do.

RE: World Server or Not? - Curator - 20-12-2010

Any more to do than MxO Live? I've been at school for the last 4 months so tryin to catch back up with the projects.

RE: World Server or Not? - Curator - 20-12-2010

Hey also I was wondering why the game won't just load. It does the intro and gets stuck and won't go any further right after i character create my guy. Does that every time I load the test server thing. And it always asks me to find the directory when Qui said it wouldnt ask me more than once.

RE: World Server or Not? - Sixxth - 20-12-2010

It sounds like you are trying to create a character in the game. That doesnt work.

Please read the ALL the info here carefully. http://mxoemu.info/

You will see at the bottom it even says "in-game character creation does not work, so use this website to create them and customize their appearance and location."

RE: World Server or Not? - Curator - 29-12-2010

Ya I'm following the instructions best I can, but it still keeps bringing me to the game intro. I'm kind of lost on what to do. when it asks me to find the directory i just click on the folder where I have the game saved right? The folder is on my desktop if that is a problem.

RE: World Server or Not? - Cycles - 29-12-2010

(29-12-2010, 10:58 PM)Curator Wrote: Ya I'm following the instructions best I can, but it still keeps bringing me to the game intro. I'm kind of lost on what to do. when it asks me to find the directory i just click on the folder where I have the game saved right? The folder is on my desktop if that is a problem.
Welcome to the forums.
( ..click .bat not .exe after you clicked the reality server and it asked for a directory to follow. )