The Matrix Online Server Emulator
World Server or Not? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: World Server or Not? (/showthread.php?tid=621)

Pages: 1 2

RE: World Server or Not? - Curator - 01-01-2011

im sorry but this doesnt work. The instructions say click the launch button and that takes you to the server name: Reality. But if you click on that it takes you to the intro to the game and after you create your character it just stays there looking for you in that alley. How the hell do I get past that? And what do you mean Cycles about .bat not .exe. The directory is a folder. And my folder for MxoEmu is on my desktop. That's what I click when it asks to find a directory. Also should the TestServer not be installed in program files or where should it be installed? In the same game directory?

RE: World Server or Not? - QuiDormit - 03-01-2011

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE PAGE AT http://mxoemu.info

You do NOT create a character using the in-game character creation! You create an account in the upper left hand corner and modify your stats there.

Also, don't say it doesn't work, because there are at least 20-30 people who have NO problems, so it works fine.

(although, rumor has it the server is down right now)

RE: World Server or Not? - Curator - 04-01-2011

Put the part where you click in the upper left hand corner in the instructions and there wouldn't be an issue.

RE: World Server or Not? - QuiDormit - 04-01-2011

Considering that you're the first person to ever encounter this problem, there's never been a need for it.

That and I'm simply a moderator of the boards, nothing more. I can't edit the main page.

While it doesn't implicitly say "upper left hand corner," the below quote taken from the main page does specify to use "this webpage" (meaning the page you are reading it from) to create a character:

"In-game character creation does not work, so use this website to create them and customize their appearance and location."

RE: World Server or Not? - Lighthammer34 - 05-01-2011

Is there an official word on whether the server is up or not, getting an error everytime i try to connect.

Best Regards

RE: World Server or Not? - QuiDormit - 05-01-2011

It's down.