The Matrix Online Server Emulator
New Trailer - MxO Emu - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Trailer - MxO Emu (/showthread.php?tid=628)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Logan - 16-12-2010

The last Neo monologue almost feels like a message to SOE if you think about it xD

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Sierus - 16-12-2010

"Show them a world without you?"

yeah haha.

Yeah, nice coincidence xD

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - bitbomb - 16-12-2010

Oh, I thought that was intentional. That's one of the reasons I liked that video a lot better. I like the idea of turning their own property against them. The Matrix saga is based on rebellion. Well, cyberpunk is based on rebellion. And free information. All of this just makes a lot of sense.

(16-12-2010, 10:28 PM)bitbomb Wrote: Oh, I thought that was intentional. That's one of the reasons I liked that video a lot better. I like the idea of turning their own property against them. The Matrix saga is based on rebellion. Well, cyberpunk is based on rebellion. And free information. All of this just makes a lot of sense.

And it was intentional, I was saying that the coincidence it's the Neo monologue relates so much to how we are feeling about SOE and WB

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - bitbomb - 16-12-2010

That's exactly what I just said I thought was intentional. Man, you and I get our wires crossed a lot!

(16-12-2010, 11:21 PM)bitbomb Wrote: That's exactly what I just said I thought was intentional. Man, you and I get our wires crossed a lot!

LOL!

Sorry dude, I can sometimes be a little difficult to understand, english is not my native language Big Grin

Nevermind my previous post then Tongue

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Sierus - 16-12-2010

Regardless of its intention, its a damn cool bit in the film!

haha

(16-12-2010, 11:39 PM)Sierus Wrote: Regardless of its intention, its a damn cool bit in the film!

haha

You got that right Big Grin

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Rxu - 17-12-2010

Now we need some views, some "Likes" and comments..

Personally I share Q's concerns regarding more programmers, but at the end of the day someone is bound to show up with a nice combination of talent and free time to clean up or tie up the loose ends we have on at least one of these projects and certainly the original Devs will appreciate the assistance as much as we will.

I'd like to think that an emulator like say SWGEMU was not coded by 1 person and it also was not coded overnight therefore we need ALL the help we can get.