The Matrix Online Server Emulator
New Trailer - MxO Emu - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: New Trailer - MxO Emu (/showthread.php?tid=628)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - TRX - 26-12-2010

(17-12-2010, 12:35 AM)Rxu Wrote: Now we need some views, some "Likes" and comments..

Personally I share Q's concerns regarding more programmers, but at the end of the day someone is bound to show up with a nice combination of talent and free time to clean up or tie up the loose ends we have on at least one of these projects and certainly the original Devs will appreciate the assistance as much as we will.

I'd like to think that an emulator like say SWGEMU was not coded by 1 person and it also was not coded overnight therefore we need ALL the help we can get.

Nice vid logan!
we should team up on youtube.
Btw did ya get my email?
if not i'll resend it.

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Logan - 26-12-2010

(26-12-2010, 10:16 AM)TRX Wrote:
(17-12-2010, 12:35 AM)Rxu Wrote: Now we need some views, some "Likes" and comments..

Personally I share Q's concerns regarding more programmers, but at the end of the day someone is bound to show up with a nice combination of talent and free time to clean up or tie up the loose ends we have on at least one of these projects and certainly the original Devs will appreciate the assistance as much as we will.

I'd like to think that an emulator like say SWGEMU was not coded by 1 person and it also was not coded overnight therefore we need ALL the help we can get.

Nice vid logan!
Btw did ya get my email?
if not i'll resend it.

Thanks!
Yeah sure, what's your name on Youtube? I'll send you friend request
And yeah I got your e-mail Smile Thanks!
I'll send everyone who's working on the movie details about what to do.

Cheers my friend!

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - TRX - 27-12-2010

(26-12-2010, 04:43 PM)Logan Wrote:

Nice vid logan!
Btw did ya get my email?
if not i'll resend it.

Thanks!

Cheers my friend!

Np :-)
If you do a search on "Emupromo" u will get my vid on top, and the channelname is Gamezareus.
i'll look forward to your email bro!
happy holidays

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - qqqq1 - 01-01-2011

i have been playing with vids in emu and thought id try and place here nothing special but thought what the hell..;

Q

RE: New Trailer - MxO Emu - Villemar - 07-01-2011

(27-12-2010, 10:21 AM)TRX Wrote:
(26-12-2010, 04:43 PM)Logan Wrote:

Nice vid logan!
Btw did ya get my email?
if not i'll resend it.

Thanks!

Cheers my friend!

Np :-)
If you do a search on "Emupromo" u will get my vid on top, and the channelname is Gamezareus.
i'll look forward to your email bro!
happy holidays

Hey TRX, just wondering, for your excellent Emupromo & Emupromo 2, what music did you use? The music is really stellar (especially Emupromo 2). Very Ambient-Matrixy :-)