The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! (/showthread.php?tid=63)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Superman111994 - 18-12-2009

lol... I wish that I would've figured out the whole "complete these machine missions to get Agent gear" before it ended. i never really played much after reaching lvl 50... and rarely went to the guys sellin crap for mission badges (or whatevr it was called) Would've been cool to "pretend" to be an Agent... it looked like fun when ppl would scare the noobs with agent gear. lol i remember this one time i jacked in to Mara C and there was like a dead agent and these 2 noobs got scared when a group of like 3-4 higher lvls come up pretending to be agents there to claim the dead one. was hilarious... the noobs were runnin in circles tryin to use the hardline to escape... and the agents just stared and said stuff like "Should we attack?" and stuff. lol i just sat there on the bench... and the noobs were like "D00d H3LP U5!"

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Agent Pace - 18-12-2009

Mara C had it's share of drama! It should earn a medal for the entertainment in gave all of these years!

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Superman111994 - 18-12-2009

(18-12-2009, 03:31 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: Mara C had it's share of drama! It should earn a medal for the entertainment in gave all of these years!

absolutely true...

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Swan - 18-12-2009

PvP is what I will remember the most. The 5 on 1s, 3 on 1s, 1 on 4s, and the occasional 8v8v8

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Valaro - 19-12-2009

PvP the second biggest thing in the game along side role play.

HAHA Superman that sounds hilarious wish I had been around to see that LOOOOL

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Neo VII - 19-12-2009

The final days were my best. I was the first person on Vector to find a FM-1500. I found it on balcony of a Murasaki Dojo, then helped two others sweep the rest of International and Downtown to find the other two. I just came online at the right time, really...

In the final days I perfected my LO, thanks to hyper-jump beta and ...as much as is pains me to say, Sajgho (any one from Vector knows what I'm talking about there). It was a Load-Out that, when I started the game, everyone said was impossible. If they would have stuck around a little longer, they might have seen how wrong they were.

...and my last very memorable image, for me, was becoming close friends with someone that was at one time my Nemesis. Woken. Turned out to be a really great guy. I think the best time I ever had was helping him kill Roy and his entourage in DM. Just me and him, but somehow we got the jump on those guys. Roy's a good guy too though. Just the company he kept, always got him into trouble. Good times.

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Vesuveus - 20-12-2009

(19-12-2009, 07:01 AM)Neo VII Wrote: ... I was the first person on Vector to find a FM-1500. I found it...

I found one on Syntax. Came pretty close a few times, but got lucky by about a second and got it before Dulux. Actually earned another one but had the dev give it to Dulux instead.

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Dracian - 20-12-2009

I must have had the worst luck getting a FM-1500. Killed a complete corrupter with most damage... went to loot it for the gun.. had NO space left in inventory therefore it didn't go in... got kileld by a npc corrupted then Ednix ninja looted the FM-1500 Tongue

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Skyscream - 22-12-2009

My best memories oddly enough are just hanging out with my friends at the Sphinx. Back in the days when it was neutral ground on linenoise. Ah.. the RP.. the PvP in the parking lot .. the laughs...
Good times.. good times...

I can't comment on the end of things. I wasn't there sadly. Life got in the way. heh.
Cheers!

RE: Matrix Online (SOE) Final Days! - Neo VII - 19-01-2010

(22-12-2009, 11:00 PM)Skyscream Wrote: My best memories oddly enough are just hanging out with my friends at the Sphinx. Back in the days when it was neutral ground on linenoise. Ah.. the RP.. the PvP in the parking lot .. the laughs...
Good times.. good times...

I can't comment on the end of things. I wasn't there sadly. Life got in the way. heh.
Cheers!

The last 6 hours or so were the worst, at least on Vector. No PvP. Just standing around. So all the Rage Pills,Quicksilver/ Antibiotics/ Health Pills and Subroutines I saved for the "final showdown" never got used. SOB's...sorry, I meant SOE's...