The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors (/showthread.php?tid=635)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 19-12-2010

Hi guys.

So it's pretty late here so I'll go straight to the point:

I'm doing a movie using the MxO emulator engine and I'm looking for voice actors to give the voice to the characters.
I need male and female volunteers and yes, this is a free-to-do-not-getting-paid thing, so it's completely about being a voluntereer and no pression what-so-ever.

If your interested, reply to this thread or contact me to: neolemos@gmail.com (mail)
neolemos@hotmail.com (MSN)

I will not reveal the script here, I will send it to possible volunteers who want to participate in the making of this movie.
YES, the movie will be matrix related of course but with a different story, new characters, new script, etc...

I welcome very warmly aswell, anyone who wants to volunteer to help out in the making of this movie, not only as voice actors and cast as I refered, but production staff, technical team and script writters who have good ideas they want to share and put in the movie.

I really appreciatte your time and patience.

Thanks fellas. Big Grin

P.S.: Special thanks to CloudWolf/SkyJackal, QuiDormit and Bayamos, for helping me with the camera thing. Big Grin

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - KaosDevil - 19-12-2010

Sounds like a great idea. have you thought about the fact that in this emu u can't use combat, so fight scenes will be a no go??

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - kakbun - 19-12-2010

great idea!
i could help with cutting/editing if needed
i'm not a profesional but i have some skills in Premiere Pro and After Effects

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 19-12-2010

(19-12-2010, 09:05 AM)KaosDevil Wrote: Sounds like a great idea. have you thought about the fact that in this emu u can't use combat, so fight scenes will be a no go??

KaosDevil I'm glad you think it's a great idea Big Grin
Well, there isn't combat, but there are emotes which used properly will simulate fighting, there are alternatives aswell, as I intend to make the movie in Volumes, much like Kill Bill vol.1 and vol.2 for example or if you prefer, each volume/chapter has a maximum of 10/15 min. to allow me to put them on Youtube.
I intend to make a final "directors cut" if you want to call it that, version of the movie, with all volumes/chapters put together to make one long-picture film in the end.

Of course, this has no financial intentions, I don't want to make any money by doing this, I do this because I want to, it's a fan film and I think MxO has a really good scenery, environment and vibe, aswell as really good potential to make great videos, check out Angels of Vengeance on Youtube, great video used in MxO.
If you are interested in being a voice-actor or team member send me your e-mail here or just contact me to: neolemos@gmail.com Big Grin

kakbun, I really appreciate your help, I could use someone to help me with editing. Contact me to neolemos@gmail.com please Big Grin

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - bitbomb - 19-12-2010

@Logan: If you haven't already tried it out, TW's server at mxoforums.com gives you access to animations. There are tons of them, you will find them EXTREMELY useful. Somewhere in the forums there is a list of all known animations. The command is ?setanim <animation>. Check it out, man.

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 19-12-2010

(19-12-2010, 09:07 PM)bitbomb Wrote: @Logan: If you haven't already tried it out, TW's server at mxoforums.com gives you access to animations. There are tons of them, you will find them EXTREMELY useful. Somewhere in the forums there is a list of all known animations. The command is ?setanim <animation>. Check it out, man.

Thanks! I didn't know that, I will check it out.

Cheers bitbomb! Big Grin

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Terriss - 20-12-2010

I'd be more than happy to help. I offer my voice, my character, and any assistance you may need with writing.

I don't offer services without credentials; I have been published in issue 9 of Skive Magazine,
http://www.skivemagazine.com/
Story is entitled "The Bear Cabin"

I also did a narration of my story. I would provide the link, however it seems to have been removed.

I'm very excited for this movie!

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 20-12-2010

(20-12-2010, 05:55 PM)Terriss Wrote: I'd be more than happy to help. I offer my voice, my character, and any assistance you may need with writing.

I don't offer services without credentials; I have been published in issue 9 of Skive Magazine,
http://www.skivemagazine.com/
Story is entitled "The Bear Cabin"

I also did a narration of my story. I would provide the link, however it seems to have been removed.

I'm very excited for this movie!

Thank you Terris! It's very impressive that you have been published in Skive Magazine, my congratulations!

Please, contact me to neolemos@gmail.com to give you the details of the beggining stage of the film production.

Once again, my gratz on being published on Skive Magazine, pretty awesome!

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Jack Pipsam - 20-12-2010

unless you want a really bad sounding cross English/Australian/whateverelse 15 year old male.

then I think I will be no use

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - qqqq1 - 24-12-2010

hey .. sounds like fun. im not to good at the filming as such but love to have a go at voice acting.. so let me know if you still looking kk,