The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors (/showthread.php?tid=635)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 24-12-2010

(24-12-2010, 12:31 AM)qqqq1 Wrote: hey .. sounds like fun. im not to good at the filming as such but love to have a go at voice acting.. so let me know if you still looking kk,

I am!
Contact me to: neolemos@gmail.com

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - TRX - 24-12-2010

(24-12-2010, 02:31 AM)Logan Wrote:
(24-12-2010, 12:31 AM)qqqq1 Wrote: hey .. sounds like fun. im not to good at the filming as such but love to have a go at voice acting.. so let me know if you still looking kk,

I am!

Hey logan.. would like to help... have experience in both..

Check out: This Site and find short story's, 6 chapters of MxO based book, and multimedia page at the right of the page..
The latest vid.. (what a humor lol) was made yesterday. A roleplay simulation in the real, voice synced, emergency broadcast:

Greetz..
Laterr

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - Logan - 24-12-2010

(24-12-2010, 10:26 AM)TRX Wrote:

I am!

Check out: This Site and find short story's, 6 chapters of MxO based book, and multimedia page at the right of the page..
The latest vid.. (what a humor lol) was made yesterday. A roleplay simulation in the real, voice synced, emergency broadcast:

Greetz..
Laterr

That's pretty cool! Both the blog and the video, pretty awesome!
Thanks for sharing my friend Big Grin

I have sub-divided my story in Volumes and these Volumes in Chapters, so each Volume has 11 Chapters, I am currently working on Chapter 2 (details and such) and working with me in writting is Terriss, he is currently working on the first Chapter from Volume 1 and we hope we can get filming soon.

But please contact me to: neolemos@gmail.com and I'll send you more details and you can start working with us

Cheers!

Logan

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - TRX - 25-12-2010

(24-12-2010, 02:35 PM)Logan Wrote:
(24-12-2010, 10:26 AM)TRX Wrote:

I am!

Greetz..
Laterr

That's pretty cool! Both the blog and the video, pretty awesome!
Thanks for sharing my friend Big Grin

I have sub-divided my story in Volumes and these Volumes in Chapters, so each Volume has 11 Chapters, I am currently working on Chapter 2 (details and such) and working with me in writting is Terriss, he is currently working on the first Chapter from Volume 1 and we hope we can get filming soon.

But please contact me to: neolemos@gmail.com and I'll send you more details and you can start working with us

Cheers!

Logan

Thanks!
And np.. its all about the sharing right?

Thats sounds pretty good... i will look foward on the info about it, and working with you guys..

I will email you right away...

Take care...
Greetz T

RE: Looking for Cast/Voice Actors - qqqq1 - 27-12-2010

hey Logan

i have emailed ya let me know via that address .. ok take care

Q