The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix Online Client - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Matrix Online Client (/showthread.php?tid=64)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Matrix Online Client - zamora - 19-03-2010

i have fdm thats the one that is downloading so slow

RE: The Matrix Online Client - The Trainman - 19-03-2010

then it be your connection pal i dl it last night to check speed and it took 35 min

RE: The Matrix Online Client - zamora - 20-03-2010

thanks trainman i fixed the damage using avira

RE: The Matrix Online Client - The Trainman - 20-03-2010

glad to hear it

RE: The Matrix Online Client - VarietyBucket - 30-03-2010

Hey everyone, I searched the forums and couldn't find a fix to my problem but if there is I'm sorry about this post.

Here it goes: I clicked the link and began the download (a pretty long download at that) and once it was done opened it with 7zip but I always get the same message: "The archive is either in unknown format or broken." I dont know how to get around this, any program I try to open it with gives me a similar message. If there is an easy fix I hope someone can help me and again if this has been touched on I'm sorry to bring it up. Thanks.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Gerik - 30-03-2010

Go one page back and you'll see we've been telling people to use a download manager.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - QuiDormit - 31-03-2010

That's it.

I'm going to go buy a case of beer, consume said case, and update all of our guides/faqs/troubleshooting.

I've had it up to there *points way up high*.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - VarietyBucket - 31-03-2010

Wow thank you, I swear i scanned this whole thread but thanks for the point in the right direction no matter how frustrating it was for you

RE: The Matrix Online Client - QuiDormit - 31-03-2010

I'm not mad at YOU, I'm mad that all of our best/most detailed information has gone to pot. It's all a big freaking mess and some is here or there or hidden 30 pages deep in a topic.

Messy.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Zenom199 - 05-04-2010

Hi, I played on syntax for 2 years until the servers finally got shutdown. I am annoyed at myself for not keeping the game files because now I am having problems with the download. Used a download manager as suggested, files still seem to be corrupted. Good thing tho is that I got the server setup ok, which seems to be most people's problem. Hopefully it will download ok this time. I recognise a few names here. I was Zenom199 on syntax and Vandetta on vector. If there is a prob with the download file can ya let me know so I can save downloading it multiple times... We actually have download limits in Australia >.<