The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix Online Client - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Matrix Online Client (/showthread.php?tid=64)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Matrix Online Client - gameyoda - 10-12-2009

Id love to help (even for a little bit), but I only know java from what were getting at school, so not much gaming there. If you need me just PM me or reply here though Wink.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Eon - 11-12-2009

(12-10-2009, 10:26 PM)ballzan Wrote: 6 months is better than not at all. If you dont realize it this is one of the only mxo emus being made and probably the only. If we all pitch in and do our part and help with the Dev it will be done much sooner, and if you cant help code atleast donate.
are you guys going to make it so anyone can set their own server to share?
i dont mind waiting, i rather let sony forget about this game, you dont want it to become too popular too soon especially with the wholl infringement thing.

when the emu is done ill be the first to run an underground server.

and it wont matter how many time the shut it ill get it back up.

i rather have this whole project done in the dark i wont even promote it and i think you guys shound either until the emu is done and thousands of people get their hands on the emulation software. i would want the software to run my own server just in case, so i can get it back up any time.

i hated when it went down. i cant belive people these days settle for all these fantasy crap games. if this emu software enable anyone to make their own server i swear ill do anything to make sure this game goes on................
http://www.myspace.com/fortuno1

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Agent Pace - 11-12-2009

What's the point of people opening several different servers... Isn't the entire idea to play together once more? How are we going to do that if there's 10 different servers..

I say let the dev(s) decide who opens and runs server(s), and how many there will be.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - ::Prime_Program:: - 12-12-2009

do you think that its possible there is someone that worked at monolisp/phony out there who archived all the files from the servers before they shut down? Iam gonna keep searching..... Theres gotta be some way to get in....

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Agent Pace - 12-12-2009

That has already been discussed before, Prime, back on the old forums we used in July. Someone like that can't help us in any way, simply because they have a confidentiality agreement of sorts. If he was to reveal anything he knew about the way the game works, and WB/SoE found out, it could mean real trouble for him in court.

Doubt anyone would risk a pursuit to help us. And the project is going fast enough as it is, all things considered.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Synapze777 - 12-12-2009

(11-12-2009, 02:37 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: What's the point of people opening several different servers... Isn't the entire idea to play together once more? How are we going to do that if there's 10 different servers..

I say let the dev(s) decide who opens and runs server(s), and how many there will be.

Right, would be rather lol-worthy to have 20+ servers with 5 people on each. -.-

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Freestyler - 12-12-2009

(11-12-2009, 02:37 AM)Agent Pace Wrote: What's the point of people opening several different servers... Isn't the entire idea to play together once more? How are we going to do that if there's 10 different servers..

Im with you Pace, maybe 1-2 offcial servers.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Valaro - 12-12-2009

I agree Pace, anything more than 1 server would be silly, looking at the numbers if EVERYONE on this forum registered on it.

I say let Morpheus and Neo decide who runs the server, but with the possibility of giving the game code to others in the event that that server should be taken offline if found out by SOE/ WBIE.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Neo VII - 13-12-2009

See, I was wondering about that. One server would be able to fit 100+ people? No lag or connectivity issues?

RE: The Matrix Online Client - MajTom - 13-12-2009

hostile and no hostile servers?