The Matrix Online Server Emulator
The Matrix Online Client - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: The MxO Client (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The Matrix Online Client (/showthread.php?tid=64)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Matrix Online Client - HD_Morpheus - 20-01-2010

that was checked and tried.

to do that we would have to move you manually (600+ peeps) one by one to another group, so the default forum group ("registered") would need to at least post in some threads or so.

changing the default group for registered people wasnt an option on this system either.

so... no.

Heart morph.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - StormDCW - 21-01-2010

I though i made a post here but i guess it didn't make it.

Can somebody please give me a hand on setting this up? I downloaded the file and extracted it.. But when i use the launcher it says im not connected to the internet. Am i missing a step? This is my first Emu and really can't wait to get back into MXO

Please if anybody can help i'd appreciate it .

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Agent Pace - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 04:13 AM)StormDCW Wrote: I though i made a post here but i guess it didn't make it.

Can somebody please give me a hand on setting this up? I downloaded the file and extracted it.. But when i use the launcher it says im not connected to the internet. Am i missing a step? This is my first Emu and really can't wait to get back into MXO

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-168.html

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Sixxth - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 04:45 AM)Agent Pace Wrote:
(21-01-2010, 04:13 AM)StormDCW Wrote: I though i made a post here but i guess it didn't make it.

*sigh*

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Gerik - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 04:45 AM)Agent Pace Wrote:

<3

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Metalogic - 21-01-2010

I am seriously considering writing an "Idiot's Guide to installing MxOE" for the newbies. I know I had problems, but I figured it out with thanks to you guys. If I can figure it out, than anyone should be able to figure it out.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Gerik - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 04:47 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I am seriously considering writing an "Idiot's Guide to installing MxOE" for the newbies. I know I had problems, but I figured it out with thanks to you guys. If I can figure it out, than anyone should be able to figure it out.

I think they just need a huge sign to slap them in the face as soon as they come to this site (unregistered), telling them to read the FAQs first. I mean Morpheus wrote how to set up the server already, what else do they want, I put all the links in the FAQ just for them. lol

RE: The Matrix Online Client - rajkosto - 21-01-2010

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/mxosim/wiki/EnvironmentSetup
if you cant figure that out, you dont deserve it
btw, feel free to edit the trac, but not with noobness

RE: The Matrix Online Client - nighthawk7000 - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 05:01 PM)Gerik Wrote:
(21-01-2010, 04:47 PM)Metalogic Wrote: I am seriously considering writing an "Idiot's Guide to installing MxOE" for the newbies. I know I had problems, but I figured it out with thanks to you guys. If I can figure it out, than anyone should be able to figure it out.

I think they just need a huge sign to slap them in the face as soon as they come to this site (unregistered), telling them to read the FAQs first. I mean Morpheus wrote how to set up the server already, what else do they want, I put all the links in the FAQ just for them. lol

Anyone who wants to use MxOEMU should be required to take a quick seminar on what the emu is, and then forced to read the FAQ, then quizzed on it.

Back in reality, however, I think we should make a "HELP ME CUZ I DUNNO" sub forum where people could post questions. I know this compels people to post more than read the damn FAQ, however, it will at least help centralize the questions, instead of em poppen up in random threads.

RE: The Matrix Online Client - Metalogic - 21-01-2010

(21-01-2010, 06:16 PM)nighthawk7000 Wrote:
(21-01-2010, 05:01 PM)Gerik Wrote:

Anyone who wants to use MxOEMU should be required to take a quick seminar on what the emu is, and then forced to read the FAQ, then quizzed on it.

Back in reality, however, I think we should make a "HELP ME CUZ I DUNNO" sub forum where people could post questions. I know this compels people to post more than read the damn FAQ, however, it will at least help centralize the questions, instead of em poppen up in random threads.

The man speaketh the truth.