The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Seasons Greetings :) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Seasons Greetings :) (/showthread.php?tid=642)

Seasons Greetings :) - darknyte - 24-12-2010

Hey all,

Been keeping an eye on the boards and wondered if I should register or not but decided in the end that it would be fun.

For those that may remember me - I'm Darknyte from Recursion.

Played with many of you I'm sure, Metalogic, Phrack and Vesuveus spring to mind immediately from your list of posters that I've seen so far Smile

Just wanted to introduce myself, to wish you all a happy festivus - and to say that I'm glad someone is trying to keep MxO alive.

It was cut down in it's prime - it could have been so much more - hopefully now - it will be Smile

Take it easy Smile

DN Smile

RE: Seasons Greetings :) - Cycles - 25-12-2010

(24-12-2010, 04:37 PM)darknyte Wrote: Hey all,

Been keeping an eye on the boards and wondered if I should register or not but decided in the end that it would be fun.

For those that may remember me - I'm Darknyte from Recursion.

Played with many of you I'm sure, Metalogic, Phrack and Vesuveus spring to mind immediately from your list of posters that I've seen so far Smile

Just wanted to introduce myself, to wish you all a happy festivus - and to say that I'm glad someone is trying to keep MxO alive.

It was cut down in it's prime - it could have been so much more - hopefully now - it will be Smile

Take it easy Smile

DN Smile

Welcome Cool

RE: Seasons Greetings :) - Prospero - 29-12-2010

Season's greetings back at ya.

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone who's sustained this great imaginative effort in any capacity. Looking forward to farming and PvPing with you all. Hell, just to wander around downtown some more!

RE: Seasons Greetings :) - QuiDormit - 29-12-2010

You can wander around downtown as of right now.

Just go to http://mxoemu.info, click on your username in the top left, click on your character name, and change your location in the drop-down.