The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Server Status: OLD AND UP - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Server Status: OLD AND UP (/showthread.php?tid=654)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Server Status: DOWN - KaosDevil - 06-01-2011

Wooo Mana checking in on the emu Tongue you missing it too Tongue

RE: Server Status: DOWN - Manatik - 06-01-2011

just wanted a quick nostalgia fix Wink

hey KD

RE: Server Status: DOWN - Sierus - 06-01-2011

Well hopefully Qui and Arc's server will be up when they feel it is stable enough for users.

The new implementations will surely have alot of use on it.

RE: Server Status: DOWN - mixer242 - 10-01-2011

(05-01-2011, 05:59 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Nope, you got it right, SadPanda.

Rajko is not really paying attention to this project at the moment. He's got plenty of RL stuff going on.

No ETA to the server coming back up, and as far as I'm aware, the MxO Live server at Mxoforums.com is down, too with no ETA of revival.

As of today Mxoforums.com was restarted and the server is up. I just tried it a few minutes ago and it works fine. Just thought all you would like to know.Big Grin

RE: Server Status: DOWN - QuiDormit - 10-01-2011

(10-01-2011, 09:49 PM)mixer242 Wrote:
(05-01-2011, 05:59 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Nope, you got it right, SadPanda.

Rajko is not really paying attention to this project at the moment. He's got plenty of RL stuff going on.

No ETA to the server coming back up, and as far as I'm aware, the MxO Live server at Mxoforums.com is down, too with no ETA of revival.

As of today Mxoforums.com was restarted and the server is up. I just tried it a few minutes ago and it works fine. Just thought all you would like to know.Big Grin

Thanks for the update!

EDIT: I updated the main post to denote the current live-server statuses.

RE: Server Status: DOWN - qqqq1 - 11-01-2011

hey.. yeas just to confirm that the mxolive server is up and i am running around mara c alone and scared lol

q

RE: Server Status: DOWN - Hope - 11-01-2011

Got a quick question. wat is mxo live?

RE: Server Status: DOWN - QuiDormit - 11-01-2011

MxO Live is yet another server based on Rajko's code hosted by TasteeWheat over at http://www.mxoforums.com/

RE: Server Status: DOWN - Hope - 11-01-2011

so its the same thing? witch has the biggest community? and thx for the reply Tongue

RE: Server Status: DOWN - QuiDormit - 11-01-2011

The community is the same at all three.

Read the FAQs in my signature for a quick explanation as to why there are so many projects.

EDIT: Really, it's not that explanatory, but it should do. Every time one dev stops supporting their server, it seems another one pops up with a new server. There are three projects, and soon to be a fourth (mine and Arcady's.)

I loathe to call our project a "fourth," but that's what it is. It's completely separate from everything else, and Arcady has really put in so much work that it's disingenuous and rude to not give him the credit he deserves. Therefore, I call it a fourth project.

We'll be up really soon. We just need to finalize a few things, make sure everyone has an account, write a few documents explaining how-to do things, and finally... stress test the server.