The Matrix Online Server Emulator
can't get into the matrix - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: can't get into the matrix (/showthread.php?tid=656)

can't get into the matrix - gracewing - 06-01-2011

Hi, i think i must be doing something wrong, so can someone give me a really easy to follow guide of how i actually get into the Matrix....
I have the emulauncher working and i click on launch, is this right? I have a character (not got on to check though lol) and i have MxO installed from the website. Please anyone tell me where i'm going wrong or what i haven't done. Thanks

RE: can't get into the matrix - kakbun - 06-01-2011

the server is down so you cant login
look at QuiDormit's post
there you see wheter the server is up or down

RE: can't get into the matrix - QuiDormit - 06-01-2011

Gracewing, I already answered this question in the other thread that you created:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-655-post-10765.html#pid10765

RE: can't get into the matrix - gracewing - 06-01-2011

(06-01-2011, 04:32 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Gracewing, I already answered this question in the other thread that you created:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-655-post-10765.html#pid10765

Sorry, i just wanted to confirm that i was getting it right, i've seen posts saying to click on a .bat file and i'm confused (easily done :-D). And it's changed from not responding so thought it was me, it usually is. I didn't know i could check the server status, so i'm sorry, i'll go hide for a few days and then try again.

RE: can't get into the matrix - Sierus - 06-01-2011

I can admit with Gracewing that its a bit daunting at first to understand how to get onto the server, but theres no need to go into hiding.

However don't make another post when your first related to pretty much the same problem.

Sierus

RE: can't get into the matrix - QuiDormit - 06-01-2011

I apologize for my side.

It can be annoying and stressful to see the same things posted day after day after day. I admit, I let it get to me.

No need to hide, I just prefer when people look around and find information on their own. Heh.

RE: can't get into the matrix - gracewing - 07-01-2011

It's ok, i just couldn't find the info, maybe i was just asking search the wrong thing. I just wanted someone to say you do this, this and this :-). I will now keep an eye on the server status and then when i still can't log in come back and ask again :-D

RE: can't get into the matrix - QuiDormit - 07-01-2011

Heh, no worries. It's just really hard to troubleshoot when the thing is down.

We'll get to it once it's back up.

RE: can't get into the matrix - gracewing - 07-01-2011

Thanks, i'm hoping the problems i'm having are purely to do with the server being down.

RE: can't get into the matrix - KaosDevil - 08-01-2011

They Undoubtably will be Smile