The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Son of a Bitch! - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Son of a Bitch! (/showthread.php?tid=658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Son of a Bitch! - Metalogic - 13-01-2011

First SOE doesn't advertise MxO, AT ALL, but now, they're advertising DUCO EVERYWHERE! I saw it on TV, on my Steam account, etc. If I didn't have Ad-Blocker, I'd probably see it everywhere.

Fuck you SOE. Angry

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Gerik - 13-01-2011

Usomad

Its a new MMO (that they made), that's just been released, of course they're gonna advertise it. lol

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Metalogic - 13-01-2011

(13-01-2011, 10:06 AM)Gerik Wrote: Usomad

Its a new MMO (that they made), that's just been released, of course they're gonna advertise it. lol

Well here's hoping "The Curse of MxO" will cause it to be a big failure.

RE: Son of a Bitch! - QuiDormit - 13-01-2011

Dude, no offense, but at some time you have to let this go.

I mean, SOE never cared about MxO, and therefore never invested anything in to it. Because of that, the game died a slow horrible death and made them no money. So they let it go.

It was purely a business decision from day one, and based on all of the buzz about DCUO, it's not likely that SOE is going anywhere any time soon.

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Vesuveus - 13-01-2011

Yeah, I hate seeing these damn ads. F you, SOE!

RE: Son of a Bitch! - agentslayer1 - 13-01-2011

Beta sucked.

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Rxu - 13-01-2011

I hate the advertising too, but considering we were blatantly conned of our money for MXO since day 1, it's only fair that we wish a painfull and horrible death rittled with lawsuits and/or server instability/failure to SOE.

No offense of course...

Smile

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Vapor - 13-01-2011

I'm currently playing DCUO and I'm having alot of fun. Yea SOE may have ruined my beloved MxO but ya know what? Life goes on. Holding a grudge won't magically make them go "Oh you're still mad? We're gonna bring it back just for you."

We have ppl working on an MxO emulator, which is better than not having MxO at all. So get over it.

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Gerik - 14-01-2011

(13-01-2011, 09:12 PM)Vapor Wrote: I'm currently playing DCUO and I'm having alot of fun. Yea SOE may have ruined my beloved MxO but ya know what? Life goes on. Holding a grudge won't magically make them go "Oh you're still mad? We're gonna bring it back just for you."

We have ppl working on an MxO emulator, which is better than not having MxO at all. So get over it.

This.

RE: Son of a Bitch! - Vesuveus - 14-01-2011

(14-01-2011, 12:12 AM)Gerik Wrote:
(13-01-2011, 09:12 PM)Vapor Wrote: I'm currently playing DCUO and I'm having alot of fun. Yea SOE may have ruined my beloved MxO but ya know what? Life goes on. Holding a grudge won't magically make them go "Oh you're still mad? We're gonna bring it back just for you."

This.

True. But I just can't. I know I'll never make a difference, but I won't give SOE another cent and I'm happy with that.