The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Hello's - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hello's (/showthread.php?tid=693)

Hello's - Undead - 03-03-2011

Hello everyone I've just jacked in here

found out a few days ago that MxO closed.. (offline from gaming for many years due to work and studying) I remember when I first saw this game coming out and told to myself that I wont play it until I'm free from some personal commitments.
Anyways, I wanna thank the owners of this forum and the emulator project (I've downloaded and used it a little bit but I haven't found anyone else online at the moment).

I wanna ask if the petition that I found http://www.petitiononline.com/savemxo/petition.html is any use to 'spam' to friends to sign or..

cheers

RE: Hello's - rajkosto - 03-03-2011

online petitions never work
period

RE: Hello's - Undead - 03-03-2011

(03-03-2011, 02:14 PM)rajkosto Wrote: online petitions never work
period

anything else I could do?

RE: Hello's - QuiDormit - 03-03-2011

Undead, just to give you and idea of what's going on here, you've come in to this community about two years after it was formed.

SOE currently holds the remains of MxO, but will not (can not) sell it. WB holds the rights (which cost a bloody fortune, which is why it was shut down in the first place), and SOE holds the physical game.

Every idea has been thought of, every line pursued. SOE has been contacted and they said no.

MxO as you knew it is DEAD. The best we have are the few emulators running servers.

RE: Hello's - Undead - 03-03-2011

Yes, I understand. Sorry for being prickly.

Unfortunately I'm not into programming so I can't help you with that.

If I may ask, is this project alive?

RE: Hello's - rajkosto - 04-03-2011

NO ITS NOT, NOT AT ALL