The Matrix Online Server Emulator
What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? (/showthread.php?tid=744)

Pages: 1 2

What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - chris12333 - 26-04-2011

I am just curious, what it was that you loved in the game.

For me I loved the feel in the mxo, and the community and some friends I made in the game just made it very fun. I also enjoyed the Halloween and winter events, those were very fun to experience. I didn’t’ fully like the end in 2009, though it was very sad to watch my character, get crushed forever...

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - chris12333 - 28-04-2011

Anyone, care to share?

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - chris12333 - 28-04-2011

Anyone??????

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - atomicus - 29-04-2011

Simultaneous jumping... Big Grin

[Image: jumping.bmp]

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - chris12333 - 29-04-2011

One of my last surviving screenshots I have. It was fun to watch, Sarah Palin and Obama fight. Smile Syntax, was a very fun place...

[Image: screenshot_932.jpg]

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Aquilae - 29-04-2011

When female gi had no pants.

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Vesuveus - 04-05-2011

(29-04-2011, 04:21 AM)Aquilae Wrote: When female gi had no pants.

Oh, bathrobes?! ... :o[

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Zackattack - 06-05-2011

(29-04-2011, 01:24 AM)chris12333 Wrote: One of my last surviving screenshots I have. It was fun to watch, Sarah Palin and Obama fight. Smile Syntax, was a very fun place...

[Image: screenshot_932.jpg]

I was there at the time, "LegendaryZack". I never forget about that last day... Sad

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Vesuveus - 09-05-2011

The things I love are the things I kinda hated during live. Grinding missions, fighting Nightmares in Westview. Getting randomly attacked by mobs. We took those things for granted, now I would love to just log in and fire up a mission and have agents spawn on me and make a run for it.

Jumping off the Gov't building just to see how much damage you take.

Going to random parties in the hopes you win some info. In the early days, I was like "Who just gives away info?!"

RFZ, Awakened Radio, RMC, Broadcast Depth Radio!

RE: What were the things that you loved about the MxO? - Metalogic - 13-05-2011

I loved everything about MxO.