The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) (/showthread.php?tid=76)

Pages: 1 2

Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Valaro - 04-08-2009

I would like to let all new account members aware that the EMU is not yet finished. As soon as it is ALL members will be made aware and a new site will be created alongside the forums to allow you to set up accounts etc.

As the coders for the EMU are not yet finished i say again THE EMU WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WHEN IT IS!

Thank You And Welcome to the Forum. Smile

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Spectator - 04-08-2009

You know its not that hard to read and find any threads that say "MxOEmu is up" or anything. Maybe you should leave this section of the forums alone and only for the admins to make threads.

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Valaro - 04-08-2009

Well I thought id save them some time.

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Weskie - 05-08-2009

When you say avaliable to everyone. Do you mean as in the Emulator software will be downloadable to everyone to use? Or that everyone will be able to go on your server and use it? Or both.

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Valaro - 05-08-2009

Its unclear weather or not well be able to download the client at this time, however i dont see why not. Thats a question for the administrators (the guys making the EMU). ANd its not my server man, its theres Smile

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Agent Gray - 05-08-2009

(05-08-2009, 12:11 AM)VaderA Wrote: Its unclear weather or not well be able to download the client at this time, however i dont see why not. Thats a question for the administrators (the guys making the EMU). ANd its not my server man, its theres Smile

Rakjo has already stated many times. When he has work to show, He will show it via the SVN.

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - HD_Neo - 05-08-2009

right..if major updates are out, SVN will be your friend Smile

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Oats - 05-08-2009

whats SVN?

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - adamos_w - 05-08-2009

http://svn2.xp-dev.com/svn/rajkosto-mxoemu/

RE: Matrix Online EMU Status (For New Accounts) - Synapze777 - 01-10-2009

Cool. Keept at it, devs! And give Raj a break with the questions for now, he got enough to check into as it is. Wink