The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server (/showthread.php?tid=797)

Pages: 1 2 3

Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - Lunarrage - 20-07-2011

By all accounts I have everything installed properly. After reading over many of the posts for related problems I am unable to resolve the issue myself. Essentially, the game stops loading at the Negotiating with servers. It does not crash, close, or black screen. It just sets there.

I have created a character through the website. The website was showing the server to be up.

My system stats:
MB: M4A78T-E
CPU: AMD Athlon 2 quad core 2.6Ghz (ish)
RAM: 16G DDR3
Graphics: Dual MSI GeForce N460GTX Twin Frozr II combined 1.5G Ram GDDR5

Any thoughts? If there is any other information you need from me let me know. Thanks folks.

RE: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - rajkosto - 20-07-2011

works here man

RE: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - QuiDormit - 20-07-2011

OK, found out that the server is indeed up. Are you running anything like uTorrent? Make sure nothing on your side is blocking ports 11000 TCP and 10000 TCP/UDP outgoing (no need for port forwarding any incoming ports).

RE: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - killbyte - 20-07-2011

(20-07-2011, 09:21 AM)Lunarrage Wrote: By all accounts I have everything installed properly. After reading over many of the posts for related problems I am unable to resolve the issue myself. Essentially, the game stops loading at the Negotiating with servers. It does not crash, close, or black screen. It just sets there.

I have created a character through the website. The website was showing the server to be up.

My system stats:
MB: M4A78T-E
CPU: AMD Athlon 2 quad core 2.6Ghz (ish)
RAM: 16G DDR3
Graphics: Dual MSI GeForce N460GTX Twin Frozr II combined 1.5G Ram GDDR5

Any thoughts? If there is any other information you need from me let me know. Thanks folks.

Maybe try running the game with your p.c at a lower screen resolution?
I saw your character in game yesterday, so you were jacked in. When I run the game while my p.c is at a high screen resolution The game window disappears just after The EULA sign in. The game works when I run at a lower screen size. I had a similar problem when I set my character to spawn at the cave, but I saw you at Mara-central so...

RE: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - rajkosto - 20-07-2011

the cave world doesn't exist (i should remove that entry from the webgui).

RE: Loading hangs at Negotiating with Server - Lunarrage - 20-07-2011

Ok, I made sure my AV was off, closed Steam. I do have BitTorrent, but do not have it running. After closing Steam, it loads character and goes to a black screen with a cursor.

[/quote]

Maybe try running the game with your p.c at a lower screen resolution?
I saw your character in game yesterday, so you were jacked in. When I run the game while my p.c is at a high screen resolution The game window disappears just after The EULA sign in. The game works when I run at a lower screen size. I had a similar problem when I set my character to spawn at the cave, but I saw you at Mara-central so...
[/quote]

So where would I set the resolution? I am not seeing an Options Button before logging in.

It`s your resolution of your P.C monitor, not the in-game resolution
I don't think you're getting the same issue as I had tho, with the screen vanishing. Maybe it's worth a shot.

Made sure Skype was off, doublechecked my whitelite on Avast. Changed resolution. Everything brings me to the "Negotiating with Servers...."

It could be your firewall settings? Or try running the program as Administrator. Although I can`t see how you could be getting as far as the loading screens, with your firewall blocking that!

If it means anything, I know enough to build my own PC and handle the basics. However, I study psychology, I am no programmer. So take your time, no rush on my account. I will check back later for updates and other things to try. Thanks guys.