The Matrix Online Server Emulator
*thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* (/showthread.php?tid=808)

*thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - Mechine - 09-08-2011

Heart Thanks so much I know a lot of people that would just melt like butter to see these places again.Heart

Club Vault in downtown &gotopos 298 226 -32 (Jump down to floor)

Why it's a fav: the house/club music loop mix that plays there. Easy for me to ignore that music an forget about getting pwned 9 times in a row for that one win. Also it's in Lamar near a hardline that nobody used. The elevator also plays the tutorial music, which at the time served as a way to meditate an think back to when all this began so long ago. Plus it sounds cool.

Pandoras box Roof #1 in downtown &gotopos -796 56 -441

Why it's a fav: Because we spent so much time here that we had to find other spots to do PB. You could jump around on this roof from the upper an lower parts, which makes it somewhat a hidden place. There's a balcony too which was also used for PB. Not many reasons to go to the historic district. Get red frags, PB, an take in the sights.

The legendary revolving door of death in richland &gotopos 555 5 420

Why it's a fav: Well the story goes that a poor fella walked thru this revolving door, and it killed him. Will you take the chance of it killing you? Odds are in your favor in CR2.0 come on, it's just urban legend, but naw really that one guy did die. You go first okay...

Ascension monument in westview &gotopos -498 25 -716

Why it's a fav: A huge set of stairs with a door at the top that doesn't go anywhere, but we still go up there knowing that. It presents a lot of questions. For example "Where does the door go?" It goes to a coffee shop, everybodah knowz tat!

Hidden platform in Archive 2 (One Zero) &gotopos -4 13 370

Zero one is a robot city, or gateway to one. For some reason the opposite was created One Zero. So you have One Zero at level 35 an a much larger Zero One at level 50. They kind of look the same, totally different though. I spent quite some time in One Zero, and both are full of hidden areas.

Interlock monument in downtown &gotopos 249 7 267

Why it's a fav: It's a hardline in a park with lots of great grass. The monument has always been overlooked. Yeah who cares... Looking upon it now. It's significance is near obvious, but I'm a pessimist. The red bar is interlock, that ties the green an lesser yellow bars into a match. This isn't far from the truth. However depending on how you look at it. The yellow is also the very brave underdog.

[Image: interlock.jpg]

RE: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - Neopill - 11-08-2011

Very nicely done! Brings back a slew of awesome memories.

Interlock and Ascention monuments FTW.

RE: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - bitbomb - 11-08-2011

Very ladylike!

Also, try grabbing coordinates from /whereami, the coordinates displayed on the map are rounded way up, which is why sometimes you end up above the floor. I usually only worry about the Y coord. Divide the Y coordinate reported in /whereami by 100, and two decimal places are enough. See you around!

RE: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - Vesuveus - 20-08-2011

How do we get to OneZero? Is it possible in this version?

RE: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - rajkosto - 20-08-2011

[Image: Screenshot-2011-08-20_19.35.11.png]
a hurfa durf

RE: *thank you* FAVORITE SPOTS *thank you* - Vesuveus - 20-08-2011

(20-08-2011, 06:36 PM)rajkosto Wrote: a hurfa durf

Thanks

:oP