The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Thank you - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thank you (/showthread.php?tid=810)

Thank you - JNCEncrypted - 10-08-2011

I just wanted to say thank you for working on this project, it is nice to be able to actually get in game again. I hope the small donation I made helps, best of luck Smile

RE: Thank you - rajkosto - 10-08-2011

You're the first who ever donated
Continue being awesome

RE: Thank you - Rossen - 05-09-2011

(10-08-2011, 06:58 PM)rajkosto Wrote: You're the first who ever donated
Continue being awesome

Wow so you didn't get mine (from rossinfiorini email)? it's only symbolic ammount but i don't wanna know that paypal didn't work.

Cheers!

RE: Thank you - rajkosto - 05-09-2011

You are the second

RE: Thank you - Rossen - 06-09-2011

Sending another little bit.
Kommon everybody Tongue
ps Just tried the 'donate' button from the launcher and it doesn't open anything. i think the first time i could donate using the same site as the launcher but from IExplorer browser... Will try to search it in Google
ps ps On this URL the "donate" button works:
http://mxoemu.info/

on launcher the button is empty

RE: Thank you - rajkosto - 06-09-2011

the launcher isn't a full featured browser, just a window to show something instead of empty space
the donate button works from real browsers, of course
thanks for you contribution

RE: Thank you - Valaro - 08-09-2011

If we all start donating a little will this give you more motivation to work on more things Rajko? If so i wouldnt have a problem donating some.

RE: Thank you - Wasted_Elmo - 01-10-2011

well i wanted to pass by and say cheers to all the hard work you put this game thru from its real status by monolith

i been one of the many who beta tested this game from and since launch
it has been sad that SOE took the game over and dug its grave just so they can get a kick of killing from what i hear is almost every one from the movie

altho i never did get to play much after SOE's take over i can say it was really fun pre NGE

this has been the best game i played since SWG in witch i left to beta test MxO even gave up most of the beta testing to JTLS cause "i believed' that this game would be the one but sony brought my hopes down

and i hope with your guys work it can be the same as it was before
maybe rewrite the story line before soe took over

all in all thank you very much for this experience