The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Is there a way back in? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: General (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is there a way back in? (/showthread.php?tid=865)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Is there a way back in? - pdqstyle - 19-11-2011

no problem, glad i could share some insight.

don't get all hurt or upset and take me the wrong way. i'm all for the project, but in its current state its pointless unless you're really dying to run around in emptiness by yourself with no one around and unable to do anything being reminded of what used to be.

it's kinda like returning Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, only to find its dark and abandoned with boxes full of empty candy wrappers.

RE: Is there a way back in? - Static - 19-11-2011

You have to put things in perspective, the original makers of the game had teams working to develop the game and to develop content.

You could always try to pick up the code for the old engine "Reality" at the github and play around with it, see if you can develop something that is not empty.

RE: Is there a way back in? - QuiDormit - 21-11-2011

(19-11-2011, 03:28 PM)pdqstyle Wrote: no problem, glad i could share some insight.

don't get all hurt or upset and take me the wrong way. i'm all for the project, but in its current state its pointless unless you're really dying to run around in emptiness by yourself with no one around and unable to do anything being reminded of what used to be.

it's kinda like returning Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, only to find its dark and abandoned with boxes full of empty candy wrappers.

WHY DIDN'T YOU READ THE FUCKING FAQ'S!?

All of this is explained in the FAQ's. ONE man is working on restoring this game. It's released because NO ONE BELIEVED THAT HE COULD EVER GET THIS FAR. But you know, just strut on in and pretend you have a good handle on what's going on.

You have no idea, and you obviously have no interest in being educated, so what the fuck ever, kid.

RE: Is there a way back in? - shadaloo - 21-11-2011

rajko is the best

RE: Is there a way back in? - rajkosto - 21-11-2011

If it ruined your memories, too bad, we say exactly what you can expect in the faqs. Most people like the fact that there's a chance of bringing their old game back

RE: Is there a way back in? - Sixxth - 21-11-2011

(19-11-2011, 03:28 PM)pdqstyle Wrote: no problem, glad i could share some insight.

Don't get all hurt or take this the wrong way, but no one really gives a fuck about your hurt feelings. Go be emo somewhere else.

Rajko, continue being awesome.

RE: Is there a way back in? - Vesuveus - 26-11-2011

(21-11-2011, 03:11 PM)Sixxth Wrote: Don't get all hurt or take this the wrong way, but no one really gives a fuck about your hurt feelings.

It sucks to hear this for the first time...