The Matrix Online Server Emulator
A valuable community enriching tip. - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: Archived/ Unnecessary Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Community Threads! (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: A valuable community enriching tip. (/showthread.php?tid=879)

Pages: 1 2

A valuable community enriching tip. - annoyingname - 05-12-2011

Hey Rajko, could you please unban me from the IRC chat? Some white knight fag didn't like my arguments.

PS. You know who this is. Thank you very much in advance.

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - Gerik - 05-12-2011

hi i myfrom korea ,u ?

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - QuiDormit - 05-12-2011

Although the chat is called #mxoemu, it is not registered to rajkosto, in fact, it's registered to bitbomb (that "white knight fag.")

Maybe if you poked your head around the forums like I told you to two nights ago when you were being an unrelenting pain in the ass, you'd realize that bitbomb is a key member of the community.

Honestly, you're lucky you weren't banned before by me, or even rajkosto. You were trolling hard.

So chill out, take the ban. Maybe we'll change our minds. Maybe not.

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - annoyingname - 05-12-2011

(05-12-2011, 04:25 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: Although the chat is called #mxoemu, it is not registered to rajkosto, in fact, it's registered to bitbomb (that "white knight fag.")

Maybe if you poked your head around the forums like I told you to two nights ago when you were being an unrelenting pain in the ass, you'd realize that bitbomb is a key member of the community.

Honestly, you're lucky you weren't banned before by me, or even rajkosto. You were trolling hard.

So chill out, take the ban. Maybe we'll change our minds. Maybe not.

I do not express any regard to this fact, just unban my persona and you shall be rewarded with great riches.

I did browse as you "kindly" recommended and of course I fully realised that he is in face a very important member, it does not mean that this person is correct on every subjest. That is your personal unobjective opinion. If I was inflicting pain, you could've stopped responding and took some painkillers. At least Rajko was very helpful, just a few sentences were required to make him respond in the way I wished. Since the chat is open for anyone I can chat in quantities and in whatever manner I wish. Not every sentence was related to my questions, no rules were posed before me anyway.

Perhaps it is you who is an impatient individual. My recommendation as a doctor for you and your allies should not treat every post in a serious way. I guarantee it will not look as grotesque.

Do you even know what trolling is? That word as well as many other fashionable at their time words were the most misused ones indeed.

I can only expect a ban here as well, for your kind does not take civilised conversations lightly.
(05-12-2011, 04:25 PM)Gerik Wrote: hi i myfrom korea ,u ?

I am from GJ 1245 or V1581 Cygni system that is 14 lightyears away.

This isn't a civilized conversation, this is you using as many big words as you can find in your dictionary pretending that you are some gift to the community.

You have been nothing but rude, impatient, and intolerant (look at your poll for proof).

I can prove that you are a troll right here and now.

If you reply to this post, you're obviously a troll. If you take a break from the emu scene, chill out, and come back when you're ready to act like a normal human being, well then you wouldn't be a troll.

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - Vongoethe - 05-12-2011

Fine Gentleman Administrator of Respectable composture:

It is clear to me that the situation in which the thread originator finds himself puts him to your mercy, and so you find yourself waving your wand of self-ordained authority at this person, who has simply requested to be unbanned in a politely humorous way (ie; White Knight).

And briefly, I would like to make a plea, under the lens of the previously mentioned:

I am of the opinion that it is the right and duty of those in charge of a social community, such as this one, are to exercise experienced wisdom and voluntary decisions of premeditated and calmly composed temper.

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - SadPanda91 - 05-12-2011

0_0 seriously?

No one has banned anyone from the community. He has full access to the forums.

Trollololol.

RE: A valuable community enriching tip. - annoyingname - 05-12-2011

Thank you, Vongoethe. You are a truly sensible person, I appreciate it.

In fact it is a civilised conversation to me, I do not mean to taunt anyone, despite I was greeted with some threats. I am not using any dictionary, I do not have to, they're not big words, they can be used on a daily basis as well by the way.

Generally I am just responding with the same attitude that was revealed upon me.

That is no evidence. Manipulation, by that definition you can be a troll as well. Why would anyone calm down? Are you implying one CAN get upset over the internet? Please. No need taking a break.

I can do the same trick.

You will be the aggressor if you will ban me for this rubbish, not to mention commenting/joking on the banishment with your friends.

Be more open to strangers and foreign activities if you wish to create a significant, respectul community. That's just my 5 cents.

PS. Sorry for my English, it is not my mothertongue.

*yawn*