The Matrix Online Server Emulator
Progress? Population? - Printable Version

+- The Matrix Online Server Emulator (//mxoemu.info/forum)
+-- Forum: The Matrix Online (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: MxO General Discussion (//mxoemu.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Progress? Population? (/showthread.php?tid=967)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Progress? Population? - Asheron2K - 10-05-2012

(10-05-2012, 01:28 AM)Adouken Wrote: willing to help.
two years of High School
extensive experience
Spreading the Word
IT Industry
which i'll contact when I deem fit.
Wow
(10-05-2012, 01:28 AM)Adouken Wrote: i'm here to offer my help, point me in the right direction and it'll get done.
But seriously, You don't really have any relevant skills. Either go on a long journey and come back in 4 years once you learn to code or wait till the emu is done and your Zybourne Clock grade skill set can get something done.

RE: Progress? Population? - bitbomb - 10-05-2012

Rajko had you pegged, friend. Those are the same goods everyone who posts like that has to offer. We've got boatloads of it. And most of us are in the IT industry. And anyone that can be contacted to do any real work won't do it for free. Anyone who is that interested in an old, dead game would have found the project already. It's painful how seriously you take yourself, man. Relax. Welcome to the community!

RE: Progress? Population? - QuiDormit - 10-05-2012

Here's a decent argument:

Bringing more people in is not prudent. Instead of talking shit, back your shit up. You know IT people? BRING THEM. What? They're not interested? Oh, I'm so surprised.

You're a copy of a copy, dude. You need to relax.

The FAQ has plenty of information in it. If it seems lacking, it's because the current release of the game is lacking.

Stop talking and start doing. Go ahead, refute that point.

RE: Progress? Population? - Neo VII - 10-05-2012

the sad part is, we would all love to have someone with skill and time to work on the code. but Adobe, visual design, web design. whatthefuckisthat? do you have any idea how complex?

even if we had all the free time and resources in the world to get it going again, which we don't.

like bit said, welcome to the community, but also like Rajko said, we've all heard it before. 'I want to help but I don't have the time or know-how', so welcome to the club.